Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash

Re: Indiana "religious freedom"..

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Your use of the phrase "The Blacks" is what they call in poker a tell.
    What? that i was raised in the 50s an 60s? Bite me
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Please, do go on, expound.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

They say it filters out after a generation or two. It worked in my family tree.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

They say it filters out after a generation or two. It worked in my family tree.
    What the heck are you talking about?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    What the heck are you talking about?
    In his own little round about way he's saying he's better than I am, And that Im a Racist, because I made my point and used the word"Blacks"
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

What is your preferred, non telling term?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Guess I could have said ****** and that would have really exposed me huh?

Thats the main reason I hate to even try to have a civil discussion with a Lib. No matter what you say they seem to pounce on one word or one facet of your statement and use it to try to discredit every thing you said.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I am sort of curious about that, too. What is the PC approved term these days?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Isn't it African(Afro)-American? I wish peeps would call me Irish-American instead of white...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Well lets see, we Have BLACK history month, Black power, Black congressional Caucus And Black lives matter, So am I to understand that once again ONLY Blacks can use that term? Ya know like the term ******!

vCash

I think it's an age thing. I'm 48. I went to ou and was in a fraternity with more gays than democrats. In grad school (circa 1992) my two republican roommates and I would joke about one of their dad's who referred to "the blacks". It just stuck out to me.

You and yours equate intellect with sensibility. I don't. David duke is smart.

vCash

I think it's an age thing. I'm 48. I went to ou and was in a fraternity with more gays than democrats. In grad school (circa 1992) my two republican roommates and I would joke about one of their dad's who referred to "the blacks". It just stuck out to me.

Typical Lib, you Paint with a broad brush!

vCash

Typical older republican.

You guys live your figurative circle jerks like this place, faux news, etc.

Get off my lawn!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Well lets see, we Have BLACK history month, Black power, Black congressional Caucus And Black lives matter, So am I to understand that once again ONLY Blacks can use that term? Ya know like the term ******!
    i'll stick with colored, like the NAACP

vCash

And you wonder why people make fun of frat guys. So what IS the appripriate term? Or are darker pigmented individuals not te be referenced by skin color and whites are called pigmentally challenged? Please enlighten us. I live in mortal fear of offending the easily offended.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Agreed. What ever happened to the signs " WE reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"?

Lets take this one step further to an extreme Say I firmly believe God wants me to go Shirtless and Barefoot thru life, Should stores and restaurants Be forced to let me in?
    Those signs are alive and well...fully enforced, too. Restaurants, bars, supermarkets,
    big box retailers.etc.....never mind the "no shorts, no shoes" ones. It has always
    been within the purview of the retailer to decide whether or not he/she wants the
    business. Someone posted in this thread about just not making a big deal about it.
    Now, the REALLY big deal currently is "No firearms allowed".

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Typical older republican.

You guys live your figurative circle jerks like this place, faux news, etc.

Get off my lawn!!!
    hmm, faux news, circle jerks.......where have I heard that on this board before? Sounds so familiar.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    hmm, faux news, circle jerks.......where have I heard that on this board before? Sounds so familiar.
    Yeah. One go's down, another pops up. Whackalib!

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Those signs are alive and well...fully enforced, too. Restaurants, bars, supermarkets,
    big box retailers.etc.....never mind the "no shorts, no shoes" ones. It has always
    been within the purview of the retailer to decide whether or not he/she wants the
    business. Someone posted in this thread about just not making a big deal about it.
    Now, the REALLY big deal currently is "No firearms allowed".
    If all that is fine, then why the fuss over this Bill? The only thing i see about the firearms is the Gun control crowed wants to boycott any business that allows firearms while the 2nd amendment crowed wants to boycott business's that for bid em.

If I have a cake store and I dont wanta bake a cake for two purple people eaters thats MY business, The Purple people eaters of the world can boycott me all they want!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

If some business doesn't want to provide service to someone they shouldn't have to.

If some group wants to picket or boycott that business because of that company's specific or general hatreds they should be able to.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!