Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: All good things must come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    I thought he put some pretty good arguments in play and was a good foil for the right. His style was too bombastic for me but he put the board on its heels on a regular basis. The entertainment factor was high.Most of the left-leaners have left, negged out of existence and that is not a good thing. The conversation then becomes people, just patting each other on the back, or in bombastic terms, a circle jerk.
    8th did have some points. I was more than willing to give him credit for them but he just couldn't/wouldn't admit when a dem screwed up. He was also big about righties repeating "talking points" but he was living, breathing talking point. But that's what entertained me about him.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    8th did have some points. I was more than willing to give him credit for them but he just couldn't/wouldn't admit when a dem screwed up. He was also big about righties repeating "talking points" but he was living, breathing talking point. But that's what entertained me about him.
    Agreed. I also don't think the name-calling helps win any arguments.
    "If you don't agree with gay marriage, blame the straight people. They are the ones that keep having gay babies."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Bias View Post
    I thought he put some pretty good arguments in play and was a good foil for the right. His style was too bombastic for me but he put the board on its heels on a regular basis. The entertainment factor was high.Most of the left-leaners have left, negged out of existence and that is not a good thing. The conversation then becomes people, just patting each other on the back, or in bombastic terms, a circle jerk.
    What do you have against circle jerks? Did you have a bad experience?

Administrator
    vCash

For the record, he had been warned numerous times. I don't do the 2 week trial ban, or whatever it is (mostly because I don't want to babysit a poster when they come back). So, I was fair and gave him more than one chance to reel it in. The name calling, insults, etc. can be handled (we're all big boys...and girls here). However, there are some things that even the most ridiculous posters know is over the top and off limits. In this case, he crossed that line (after being warned).

His perma-Ban had nothing to do with his political affiliation or his expression on issues. Nor did it have to do with him calling people names (again, everyone knows this place is much more hands off than any other part of the board).

I didn't mind having him around because it did keep the conversations lively, but he crossed the line and paid the price.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The Death Penalty-----R.I.P. 8th

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    For the record, he had been warned numerous times. I don't do the 2 week trial ban, or whatever it is (mostly because I don't want to babysit a poster when they come back). So, I was fair and gave him more than one chance to reel it in. The name calling, insults, etc. can be handled (we're all big boys...and girls here). However, there are some things that even the most ridiculous posters know is over the top and off limits. In this case, he crossed that line (after being warned).

His perma-Ban had nothing to do with his political affiliation or his expression on issues. Nor did it have to do with him calling people names (again, everyone knows this place is much more hands off than any other part of the board).

I didn't mind having him around because it did keep the conversations lively, but he crossed the line and paid the price.
    Think he'll resurface?

vCash

Darn! That's a shame!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Think he'll resurface?
    Maybe he come back as This
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Heh heh

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Glad he's gone. He's been on ignore for some time, yet others would always quote him, so his firebombing presence...was always present.

The thing is, 8th is undoubtedly happy with this: He is now a "martyr" for the cause!

Friends, this is truly a win-win event. Be happy for us and him.

vCash

But seriously...what new troll name can we be expecting soon?
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    Glad he's gone. He's been on ignore for some time, yet others would always quote him, so his firebombing presence...was always present.

The thing is, 8th is undoubtedly happy with this: He is now a "martyr" for the cause!

Friends, this is truly a win-win event. Be happy for us and him.
    I dint mind him so much when he started gettin really Boorish Id just put him on Iggy,

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    But seriously...what new troll name can we be expecting soon?
    CB I already posted it LOL
    Call me anything ya want , But NEVER Call a Dad of 4 Daughters a "Child Molester"
    Hell If I ever met the dude and he said that I'd Dot his eye!
    And NOT with a fist!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !