Oklahoma TE Taylor McNamara says he's heading to the Pac-12. McNamara tweeted Monday that he'll be graduating from Oklahoma in May and transferring to USC. As a graduate transfer he'd be eligible to play immediately. Want to thank everybody @ OU for a fun 3 years. Furthest thing from a easy decision to leave, but @ the end of the day I felt it was best... — Taylor McNamara (@tmcnamara88) March 24, 2015 for my future. I've made great friends who I will keep in touch with after I graduate in May. Excited to say though, I'm headed back to... — Taylor McNamara (@tmcnamara88) March 24, 2015 so cal, and will be a Trojan come July. — Taylor McNamara (@tmcnamara88) March 24, 2015 The heading back to Southern California reference is because of McNamara's hometown. He was a four-star recruit in the class of 2012 from San Diego. He has one career catch (it came in the 2014 Sugar Bowl win over Alabama) and is no longer listed on Oklahoma's 2015 roster. OU's leading receiver at the TE position last year was converted quarterback Blake Bell. He had 16 catches for 214 yards and four touchdowns. However, Bell was a senior in 2014. The Sooners currently have three tight ends on the roster. His move gives the Trojans some imperative veteran depth at tight end. TrojanSports.com reports walk-on Connor Spears has been getting most of the first-team snaps at tight end this spring. Scholarship Bryce Dixon has been held out due to what the team termed a "student-conduct issue" and may not even return to the team. Jalen Cope-Fitzpatrick, academically ineligible in 2014 and the other scholarship tight end currently on the roster, has struggled per TrojanSports.com and may not be eligible in the fall. For more USC news, visit TrojanSports.com. - - - - - - - Nick Bromberg is the assistant editor of Dr. Saturday on Yahoo Sports. Have a tip? Email him at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter! Follow @NickBromberg

More...