Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Re: SCOTUS upholds Wisconsin Voter ID Law

^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, stealing, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, stealing, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.
    Back to this huh? Can't take not being as smart as me huh? loser redneck does not understand the meaning of democracy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, stealing, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^ Lying, stinking, stealing, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.
    Back to this huh? Can't take not being as smart as me huh? loser redneck does not understand the meaning of democracy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    It did - what does that have to do with anything? They were NEVER meant to be temporary - they only put them out to ten years because they didn't want to show the deficit being that high that far out. Tax cuts never pay for themselves. The when johnson cut taxes, the economy was growing at 5.4% before and 5% after.
    If the tax cuts were responsible for creating the deficits or part of them then why didn't Obama just let them expire? You know, increase those tax revenues and decrease the deficit.

The article on the tax cuts of 1964 differs from your assessment. So tax cuts retard economic growth? Then why did Obama continue to renew them?

Still waiting on your explanation of how you as a "conservative dem" differ from the liberal/mod dems.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    If the tax cuts were responsible for creating the deficits or part of them then why didn't Obama just let them expire? You know, increase those tax revenues and decrease the deficit. The article on the tax cuts of 1964 differs from your assessment. So tax cuts retard economic growth? Then why did Obama continue to renew them? Still waiting on your explanation of how you as a "conservative dem" differ from the liberal/mod dems.
    I have answered both of these questions before, read.

vCash

I have answered both of these questions before, read.
    You stated it where...in this thread? You certainly stated you were a conservative democrat in this thread but you never said how you were different from the moderate/liberal dems.
    Last edited by okie52; 3/24/2015 at 02:10 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    You stated it where...in this thread? You certainly stated you were a conservative democrat in this thread but you never said how you were different from the moderate/liberal dems.
    I answer it. Everyone in here seems to be experts on what a liberal dem is. Can you figure it out for yourself?

vCash

I answer it. Everyone in here seems to be experts on what a liberal dem is. Can you figure it out for yourself?
    You didn't answer it. If you are going to define yourself as a conservative dem you ought to at least be willing to distinguish the difference from the mod/lib dems. I know you hate to disagree with other dems but I doubt they'll take any offense over it.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

This law can have a positive outcome for those groups of people whom some claim would be adversely impacted by it. States will now need to make identification required for voting easily accessible and affordable for all legal voters.

Seniors on fixed incomes and low income workers may now be more inclined to get identification that can not only be used for voting, but also driving... and liquor

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    This law can have a positive outcome for those groups of people whom some claim would be adversely impacted by it.
    States will now need to make identification required for voting easily accessible and affordable for all legal voters.
    Seniors on fixed incomes and low income workers may now be more inclined to get identification that can not only be used for voting, but also driving... and liquor
    Some one please explain why its so Difficult for some one who WANTs to vote to get an ID? Hell IF they can ****ing REGISTER to vote they can get an ID at the same dayum time
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

1/3 of Texas counties don't have the ability to get ID's. Poverty and old age limit travel. The right seems not to care about that and an amendment that required those facilities to be open one night a week until 7 and one weekend a month was shot down by the right. They don't really care about voter fraud. They care about Controlling the denominator.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    1/3 of Texas counties don't have the ability to get ID's. Poverty and old age limit travel. The right seems not to care about that and an amendment that required those facilities to be open one night a week until 7 and one weekend a month was shot down by the right. They don't really care about voter fraud. They care about Controlling the denominator.

Let me try to understand this OK? 1/3 of Counties in Saxet correct?
    Do you really believe those who CANT get out and or Find a ride Really want to vote?
    What about the rest of the states? are they the same %
    Why dont the activists swarm down there and Take em all to get IDs ?
    Much like they did in the south to get em registered ?
    Now If its SO hard to get and ID because they cant get a ride, How in Holy Hell they gonna go VOTE?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

I can get behind it but why fight making ID's more accessible? What motive could it be?

vCash

Registering to vote and voting is done locally at precincts. Is it that difficult to see through the subterfuge?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

One commissioner in North Carolina went before a camera and even boasted how effective the new voting restrictions were against 'certain folks'.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    One commissioner in North Carolina went before a camera and even boasted how effective the new voting restrictions were against 'certain folks'.

5-0
    Why don't you stop being such a giant ***** and just say what you're talking about? I bet 90% of your post are just mumbo jumbo **** trying to dance around what you want to say. Damn Gina, just say it!...Also, **** like you posted above should get a linky...just say'n.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Maybe 8th needs to be here to give the rest of us cover for disagreeing with a few of you.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    I can get behind it but why fight making ID's more accessible? What motive could it be?
    I dont live in Saxet so I dont have a Clue
    Again you talkin 3 or so out of 10 in Saxet. What are the other states like

vCash

The law is clearly designed to help the gop. There are many people quoted as saying so. You can't turn faux news down long enough to read about it.