Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Brilliant Idea from Eric Striker

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    I'm genuinely confused by this response.

My post was simply stating that it annoys the hell out of me when people say things like white guilt and white privilege. You're saying I shouldn't be annoyed by this, and then follow it up with your final sentence, which seems to indicate some annoyance from you? Like I said, I'm genuinely confused. I don't know if you misunderstood something, or if you're just contradicting yourself.
    I guess I misunderstood. If you meant that you are fatigued by the never ending focus on race and other divisive "equality" issues then I am right there with you. People need to quit looking for excuses and prioritize the things that are important to them like family and personal responsibility.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

While some of you are here to discuss race relations it'd be nice if sabanball stopped by to give us his insight on sexual assault. Bama, the spotlight is on you now

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I saw a reference to the SAE incident in a fake SNL commercial Saturday. It was for the product "Brogaine" designed to combat hair loss of stressed out frat brothers.

"..the proprietary blend reverses the ravages of stress brought on by things like midterms, nerds ... and chanting the n-word in a viral video"

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    there are no 'liberal arts' stores where you can get a job after graduation.
    Maybe there should be! Any entrepreneurs out there?

Seriously, though, I really like what you said.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mainline13 View Post
    Maybe there should be! Any entrepreneurs out there?

Seriously, though, I really like what you said.
    I liked most of what he said, too. It sounds nice, and it works well on paper. It just doesn't in the real world.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Look, it will come down to this, because it already is coming down to this:

White males, Asians, Near and Middle Easterners, Indians, Pakistanis, and West African immigrants taking up the best jobs in the future because these are the groups whose kids study math-based, science-based, and computer-based disciplines.

The American Hispanics and Blacks will keep putting themselves behind the eight ball by studying subjects that have no real economic value to them. Although, the universities and community colleges will always happily take their money to continue to "teach" them how "oppressed" they are.

It's interest to note that California state colleges are already beginning to discriminate against Asian applicants, defending their rejection by saying there would be too many of them and not enough American Hispanics and Blacks enrolled in they took all qualified Asians who applied.

Truly, truly remarkable.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987