Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: looking for a real answer, why is The Leftist negotiating with Aryan, err, Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Its in the thread because it's true. Hindsight of course but Iraq has been a horrible morass. AQ's goal was to use 9/11 to draw us more fully into the Middle East. Knowing that doing so would generate people against us. They were playing chess. We were playing checkers. We need to start playing chess.

Uhm yeah, I think you're reaching there...Them stupid goat ****ers know one thing...kill 'merican's/non-mooslens...They don't know **** about chess.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: looking for a real answer, why is The Leftist negotiating with Aryan, err, Iran?

Hindsight of course
    Agree with your post, but that phrase is too kind. Except for W himself, the Cheney administration knew what they were doing and where it would lead.

Ironically enough, the CIA invented the word blowback.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Agree with your post, but that phrase is too kind. Except for W himself, the Cheney administration knew what they were doing and where it would lead.

Ironically enough, the CIA invented the word blowback.
    Guess you must've been in the situation room with Cheney and company...Please, tell us more.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Halliburton & Co. Did pretty well. Just liketom cotton speaking at a defense contractors thing a few days after that silly letter.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

SP, all your arguements went out the window today. Kerry, The Leftist and all of Europe are ready to allow Aryan to continue to centrifuge uranium in underground protected bunkers. No doubt is left that the Persians want the bomb and The Leftist will allow them to have the bomb. The is, unless The Leftist was secretly able to incorporate explosive devices into the contruction of the underground bunkers and can implode them at will once they have full production going... Doubt that.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

...Iraq has been a horrible morass. AQ's goal was to use 9/11 to draw us more fully into the Middle East. Knowing that doing so would generate people against us. They were playing chess. We were playing checkers. We need to start playing chess.
    The Islamists weren't playing anything. They engaged in an act of war on the USA on 9-11-01. We p*ssyfooted, and have continued to do so, in response to their slaughter of Americans and American property. We can thank the PC crowd for that, the Media, big Entertainment and the Public Schools. Sounds like we agree on that set of events.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    SP, all your arguements went out the window today. Kerry, The Leftist and all of Europe are ready to allow Aryan to continue to centrifuge uranium in underground protected bunkers. No doubt is left that the Persians want the bomb and The Leftist will allow them to have the bomb. The is, unless The Leftist was secretly able to incorporate explosive devices into the contruction of the underground bunkers and can implode them at will once they have full production going... Doubt that.
    Link?

I've read that the issue at Fordo would end uranium enrichment there in exchange for enrichment at Natanz. Again, if you think any deal can get done allowing zero enrichment then it is a non-starter for Iran. Claims about an impending nuclear armed Iran are a bit hyperbolic.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

just google AP
    Last edited by TheHumanAlphabet; 3/27/2015 at 02:08 AM.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

The last 13 years we have "*****footed"? Come on Rumsfeld. We have killed SIGNIFICANTLY more innocents than AQ. And, in doing so, we created a ****load of jihadists seeking revenge - exactly what they wanted. Bin laden was like Patton looking through he binoculars taunting Rommel "I read your book!"

I think our efforts in Afghanistan were fine. Hindsight indicates that we got out over our skis in Iraq.

Public schools? WTF? Please detail that for me.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    just google AP
    This one?

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2015/...entrifuges-at/

The United States is considering letting Tehran run hundreds of centrifuges at a once-secret, fortified underground bunker in exchange for limits on centrifuge work and research and development at other sites, officials have told The Associated Press

vCash

The last 13 years we have "*****footed"? Come on Rumsfeld. We have killed SIGNIFICANTLY more innocents than AQ. And, in doing so, we created a ****load of jihadists seeking revenge - exactly what they wanted. Bin laden was like Patton looking through he binoculars taunting Rommel "I read your book!"

I think our efforts in Afghanistan were fine. Hindsight indicates that we got out over our skis in Iraq.

Public schools? WTF? Please detail that for me.
    What a horsesh*t post!! and I was hoping you were starting to turn on some lights.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Whatever, you're the one blaming the public schools for the problems in the middle east - Those damned small school superintendents!!!!

We ran through Afghanistan and Iraq with extreme prejudice. I was (and am) OK with the first part of that but not the second part (with the benefit of hindsight...which I can admit). The problem is that we created a vacuum that has been filled by people who are worse than who was there. I don't know what I said that is horse****. Maybe someone other than you should highlight it as you might have some objectivity issues.

vCash

Maybe someone other than you should highlight it as you might have some objectivity issues.
    ah, the stupid card. They jest cain't hep it!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    I was referring to your lack of objectivity with me, in particular, not your intellect. But, maybe you're right. I'll leave that with you.

Awaiting the "horse****" detail.

http://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/objectivity

"Objectivity is a noun that means a lack of bias, judgment, or prejudice."

You don't like me from the old days and you're not objective.

vCash

Awaiting the "horse****" detail.
    After WWII we(America) has never been allowed to fully engage. That was understandable in Vietnam, since Russia and China were real threats. However, in Iraq and Afghanistan we have allowed the PC voices to prevail. Nobody who is honest would doubt that. Nor would honest people deny that PC and "America is at fault" people have gained increasing and operational control over most of the public institutions.
    Last edited by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!; 3/27/2015 at 05:30 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    I was referring to your lack of objectivity with me, in particular, not your intellect. But, maybe you're right. I'll leave that with you.
    2nd stupid card. How many you throwing today?

vCash

After WWII we(America) has never been allowed to fully engage. That was understandable in Vietnam, since Russia and China were real threats. However, in Iraq and Afghanistan we have allowed the PC voices to prevail. Nobody who is honest would doubt that. Nor would honest people deny that PC and "America is at fault" people have gained increasing and operational control over most of the public institutions.
    What exactly are you implying here? Full war production, the draft, rationing and tax raises to pay for full scale mobilization? Genocide and a clash of civilizations? What does "fully engaged" even mean?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    What exactly are you implying here? Full war production, the draft, rationing and tax raises to pay for full scale mobilization? Genocide and a clash of civilizations?
    Do you really think that's what I mean? If you say yes, you are likely disingenuous or maybe WAY beyond just a koolaid drinker of the Leftist, blame America First crowd.

vCash

Do you really think that's what I mean? If you say yes, you are likely disingenuous or maybe WAY beyond just a koolaid drinker of the Leftist, blame America First crowd.
    What does "fully engaged" even mean?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    What does "fully engaged" even mean?
    Allowed to do things that would secure objectives and not place our troops in positions more dangerous than is actually necessary. I believe you knew that, and are very reluctant to even talk about the problem. It certainly isn't in the forefront of your concerns.