Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash

Re: Barry suggests Mandatory voting

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    8,000,000 Texans voted in 2012. Down 5%. That's 400,000 less. Hiwany of those were due to this? Because of how many cases of voter fraud?

You had me until black Panther.
    Wasnt trying to "Get you" simply pointing out that Voter repression is done by all to one degree or another.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I don't think you were doing anything like that. I think you are trying to equate the two as if "they're all sin". They are different.

vCash

I don't think you were doing anything like that. I think you are trying to equate the two as if "they're all sin". They are different.
    Whatever, Im glad you know my intentions.
    The effect is the same if you keep them away with a Law requiring ID as if you keep them away with a club and the threat of violence.

But you think what you want.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Significant difference. One is an isolated incident that led to charges being filed and a trial. The other is state sponsored. It's like a vigilante put down a cattle thief compared to a state passing a law making cattle theft punishable by death. One is state sponsored, the other is actually punishable by the state for the action.

vCash

Significant difference. One is an isolated incident that led to charges being filed and a trial. The other is state sponsored. It's like a vigilante put down a cattle thief compared to a state passing a law making cattle theft punishable by death. One is state sponsored, the other is actually punishable by the state for the action.
    An Isolated incident? Ya might wanta google that! I can see why you would think i was wrong to even compare, But there were several incidents and Charges were NOT brought in all cases!

Jes sayin

vCash

But regardless. The intent was to show Voter suppression occurs from all forms!

vCash

I googled it last night and again today to see if I missed something. I only find Philly. We really should let 8th back for an hour so it could get the most entertaining response. He could be like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction. "oleventonahill mentioned Black Panthers...Bring out the Gimp!"

I did find a funny story about how Faux ran a whole day of programming over the issue 4 years after it happened.

There's that guy in Sunday School who understands that cheating on your taxes and and murder are both sin and it's up to God to address it, not us. No one understands that. You're kind of thinking that way.

vCash

I googled it last night and again today to see if I missed something. I only find Philly. We really should let 8th back for an hour so it could get the most entertaining response. He could be like the Gimp in Pulp Fiction. "oleventonahill mentioned Black Panthers...Bring out the Gimp!"

I did find a funny story about how Faux ran a whole day of programming over the issue 4 years after it happened.

There's that guy in Sunday School who understands that cheating on your taxes and and murder are both sin and it's up to God to address it, not us. No one understands that. You're kind of thinking that way.
    Ok Im thru. tried a discussion with you, You seize on ONE aspect of my statements and use it to try and disqualify every thing I said,Typical of the Left IMHO

As far a your comment about Sin is concerned thats about as far out from left field as you can reach
    Have a nice day

vCash

You carry on fitting the square peg in the round hole.

Bring out the Gimp!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I definitely wouldn't make that trade. I'm all for voter ID; in fact, I absolutely demand it. But 11m is absolutely a much bigger problem than voter fraud. I detest immigration -- I really do.
    Yep, I was being sarcastic about the trade since 11,000,000 illegals plus millions more through family reunification is a much bigger deal than voter ID. And dems demand citizenship for these people...not just legal status. I wonder why?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Yep, I was being sarcastic about the trade since 11,000,000 illegals plus millions more through family reunification is a much bigger deal than voter ID. And dems demand citizenship for these people...not just legal status. I wonder why?
    Votes!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Votes!
    Well if you are going to be so crass as to come right out and say it...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Well if you are going to be so crass as to come right out and say it...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.