Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Rick Barnes in the Whorns HT locker room. 1st one that drops an F-Bomb gets benched.

Whorn is thumping the Clowns about like we were at halftime at Hilton. From what little I've watched, they have awakened, but ISU is so schizo in the 1st half. I don't know what would be worse, Losing to Stool State tonight or Whorn tomorrow after thumping both twice in the regular season.
    Damn, the Big 12 has got some good equally matched BB teams. Sure would like to see an all-Big 12 final 4 in the dance. Finebum would go bald, and Digger would probably have to say something nice about this league. shudder.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Rick Barnes in the Whorns HT locker room. 1st one that drops an F-Bomb gets bench

Texas is capable of pulling some NCAA upsets if they make it in. This game would go a long way for them.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Rick Barnes in the Whorns HT locker room. 1st one that drops an F-Bomb gets bench

Just getting ready to say the same thing. Going in as an 11 seed they could do some damage. Frankly I was glad we didn't have to play them again first tourney game.

vCash

Of course if their guards continue their anemic play then they might not get out of this game. As long as UT can just get the ball down the court, de-emphsize the guard play and crash the boards they can do pretty well.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Good game. Tied at 67 now. Exactly right about the steers' guard play, btw. ISU ball with about 6 sec left. They win it at the buzzer. Sure hope the next game doesn't come down to that.

vCash

I don't blame the folks that want to fire Barnes. It's incredible that with all of UT's resources they don't have one guard on the team that is fit to carry Monte Morris's water bottle.