Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Bradford to Philly

Just shows you how stupid the Dallas Cowboys are. Murray sets all sorts of records for them, and they cut him.....DUMB!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
    The Left, as far as I can tell, hates on Bill Belichick really hard, so, I would like to see AD go to the Pats.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Er? Been reading political crap again and forgot to context switch?
    Er, huh?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jkm, the stolen pifwafwi View Post
    Sam wasn't ever going to do all that well for the Rams. Fisher is all about the QB working the sidelines and that has never been Sam's strength. Kelly is about the QB working the middle of the field and that is where Sam shines. You add Murray and Mathews, 2 guys who can get it done from the shotgun and you have a potent combination.
    This brightened my day (even though I saw it three days late). If Kelly can work Murray, Mathews, and Spoles just right, that's all kinds of backfield magic. I only remember the Rams playing an uptempo offensive one series early in Sam's career. Forget the opponent, but I do remember Sam leading the offense quickly downfield to the five yard line, two defensive guys looking at each other, then simultaneously dropping as though injured. NEVER again did the Rams go back to it.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Quote Originally Posted by swardboy View Post
    This brightened my day (even though I saw it three days late). If Kelly can work Murray, Mathews, and Spoles just right, that's all kinds of backfield magic. I only remember the Rams playing an uptempo offensive one series early in Sam's career. Forget the opponent, but I do remember Sam leading the offense quickly downfield to the five yard line, two defensive guys looking at each other, then simultaneously dropping as though injured. NEVER again did the Rams go back to it.
    Yeah, I remember that play. Had to google it to remember who it was against. but was the Giants. I think this is the one you mean...

Last edited by Aries; 3/16/2015 at 02:15 PM.
    Aries

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Exactly. Thanks Aries.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Murray put up a billboard in Dallas to thank the town for its support (after being booed at the MMA event this past weekend)...

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/DeMarc...allas-36256016

vCash

I don't blame the Cowboys or Murray. I don't blame the Cowboys because recent history shows you shouldn't pay much for a back that had the workload he had this past season, and I sure as heck don't blame Murray for taking almost twice as much guaranteed money in Philly.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

I remember that game well too. As if I needed another reason to hate the Giants. P***ies

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerForLife92 View Post
    I remember that game well too. As if I needed another reason to hate the Giants. P***ies
    As long as defenses can get away with faking injuries to slow down the offenses, the hurry-up will only have limited, temporary use, IMHO.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.