Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Bradford to Philly

We? Things sure do get hazy around here once the focus shifts to the NFL. I just don't really care about any of the NFL teams - I root for OUr guys wherever they land. I would LOVE to see Sammy and AD wind up on the same team. Prolly never going to happen, but that would sure be something to see.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Thank goodness I don't need to make half hearted attempts to cheer for the St Louis Rams anymore. They are a lousy organization lately with a lousy stadium and they have one foot out the door back to California.

Now... can I bring myself to cheer for the Philadelphia Eagles?
    http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...ter-sick-burns

Yes, yes I think I could

vCash

How many are going to by Philly gear?

vCash

I'm not prepared to go that far. But if Lane Johnson, Sam Bradford and DeMarco Murray are all starting on the Eagles offense next year... wowowowowowowow

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirlNeugene View Post
    We? Things sure do get hazy around here once the focus shifts to the NFL. I just don't really care about any of the NFL teams - I root for OUr guys wherever they land. I would LOVE to see Sammy and AD wind up on the same team. Prolly never going to happen, but that would sure be something to see.
    If this is a reference to me, I'm a Rams fan.

I often refer to the Rams as "them" on here, but it's just awkward. That's MY team.

vCash

That's MY team
    I'm sorry Eielson. Have you considered one of the other 29 teams? You could prefer to be a 5-year old and write to each franchise asking why you should be a fan and you could end up in the latest ESPN touchy-feely segment on Sportscenter

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I'm sorry Eielson. Have you considered one of the other 29 teams? You could prefer to be a 5-year old and write to each franchise asking why you should be a fan and you could end up in the latest ESPN touchy-feely segment on Sportscenter
    BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your Packers sure didn't do very well when your QB went down. Enjoy waltzing to the playoffs, and then having your season ended at the hands of an NFC West team next year for the FOURTH YEAR IN A ROW. It sure is tough playing with the big boys, huh?

vCash

Are you suggesting the St. Louis Rams bolt for a new conference? I hear OU fans like the SEC and Pac 12. You Rams should check both out

vCash

I'm not prepared to go that far. But if Lane Johnson, Sam Bradford and DeMarco Murray are all starting on the Eagles offense next year... wowowowowowowow
    At least that's a good START!

(Back when Chuck Fairbanks was HC at the Patriots in the mid-late 1970's, he had so many former Sooners on the NE Patriots that they were known as the NE Sooners in some circles.)
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Are you suggesting the St. Louis Rams bolt for a new conference? I hear OU fans like the SEC and Pac 12. You Rams should check both out
    I think you're confusing the NFL with the NCAA. I can see how you can make the mistake, though, seeing as you play most of your games in the NFC North.

vCash

A lot of Chip Kelly's resume was built around mobile QBs. That's never really been a tag I've associated with Sam.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirlNeugene View Post
    A lot of Chip Kelly's resume was built around mobile QBs. That's never really been a tag I've associated with Sam.
    ...or Nick Foles.

vCash

Sam and Nick Foles seem quite similar to me.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSooner View Post
    How many are going to by Philly gear?
    Yes, I will go right by the Philly gear.

But I will cheer for Sam, Lane, and potentiall DM if he goes there.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

I grew up a Jaworski/eagles fan and I've never spent one second in Philly but It is pretty coincidental that jaws was traded to the eagles by the rams of all teams.

Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    I grew up a Jaworski/eagles fan and I've never spent one second in Philly but It is pretty coincidental that jaws was traded to the eagles by the rams of all teams.
    So was Roman Gabriel
    Aries

vCash

I think the Rams need to bring in headline grabbing guys and stop trying to win. They'll be in LA by next offseason anyways.

Short list: Tim Tebow, Terrell Owens, Vince Young, Michael Sam, Chad Ochocinco, Ray Rice....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ouduckhunter's Avatar
    North Carolina via Oreygon, Texas, and the great state of Oklahoma
    vCash

I haven't cheered for Philly since Chip Kelly took over there, but I will now. I too wonder how Sam fits into Chip's scheme, so I will keep my fingers crossed that it's all good.
    From the home of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base...

I think the Rams need to bring in headline grabbing guys and stop trying to win. They'll be in LA by next offseason anyways.

Short list: Tim Tebow, Terrell Owens, Vince Young, Michael Sam, Chad Ochocinco, Ray Rice....
    I think the Packers need to sell the team to another town. :p
    Aries

vCash

I hope DeMarco leaves Dallas. I hate to have any reason to even half-heartedly root for the cowgirls.