Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Sigma Alpha Epsilon...

ZooooooooMG! Somebody said the N word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Sigma Alpha Epsilon...

This will get interesting...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

So what happened exactly? It was allover Channel 9 news but they never said what they did specifically.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    So what happened exactly? It was allover Channel 9 news but they never said what they did specifically.
    Here ya go. Its Terrible cause it was White boys doing it, But its Ok in reverse LOL

http://www.thelostogle.com/2015/03/0...n-charter-bus/
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Go to the college football thread....Carlson has it posted there.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Go to the college football thread....Carlson has it posted there.
    **** Jenny.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Plus I just POSTED it HERE
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Very disgusting and sad.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Plus I just POSTED it HERE
    I was typing as you posted.....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

It wasn't just somebody singing a song. It was a group-- the frat-- singing the song and doing it in a bus on their way to what appears to be a formal. So they're acting like asses en masse, and doing it in front of the ladies. Well played, gents. Boren and the national SAEs had no choice but to disband them. I'm sure anybody IDed in the video will be kicked out of school or strongly encouraged to transfer elsewhere.

Even though this likely originated elsewhere, it reflects poorly upon OU as a whole.

Erik Striker isn't too pleased about it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    It wasn't just somebody singing a song. It was a group-- the frat-- singing the song and doing it in a bus on their way to what appears to be a formal. So they're acting like asses en masse, and doing it in front of the ladies. Well played, gents. Boren and the national SAEs had no choice but to disband them. I'm sure anybody IDed in the video will be kicked out of school or strongly encouraged to transfer elsewhere.

Even though this likely originated elsewhere, it reflects poorly upon OU as a whole.

Erik Striker isn't too pleased about it.

Bet thats gonna go ocver well with the Coaches as well.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Very disappointed to see OU in national headlines for this.

I'm glad that a majority at OU, including the decision makers on both the academic and athletic sides, are being public and vocal about their disgust at this.

And college kids... act like everything you say and do is being recorded by a cell phone, because it probably is.

Already lost us our best recruit and will cost is more.

14. 3/9/2015, 01:15 PM

vCash

Already lost us our best recruit and will cost is more
    We're still in verbal period so we never had that guy to begin with. He verbally committed back in November and since then, or more importantly, within the last week or so:

Quote Originally Posted by newsok
    In the first week of March alone, Delance received offers from Missouri, Nebraska, Oregon State and Texas A&M, and he picked up an offer from Texas in the final week of February.
    He's got tons more options now, so he's going to take visits, he's going to have fun and take free all expense trips around to college campuses and be catered to and loved on like every teenager dreams about.

And he may still decide to come to OU later... assuming we don't have another subpar year like last year. Then it doesn't matter what our dumb frats sing on charter buses en route to date night

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Put me in the ashamed and disgusted column.

Makes me even more happy I was a dorm rat while at OU.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

It's being blown way the hell out of proportion. People act as if they committed mass murder. It's just a bunch of drunk college kids saying stupid ****. Yes, stop the presses! Roll the 'breaking news' intro! Drunk kids said something stupid!

vCash

It's being blown way the hell out of proportion. People act as if they committed mass murder. It's just a bunch of drunk college kids saying stupid ****
    A lot of people are hurt today by the words of others; football team included:
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...b0374caae.html

If someone at my house was shouting insults at my family, I'd ask them to leave. I respect rights to freedom of speech, but words have consequences.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    A lot of people are hurt today by the words of others; football team included:
    http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextr...b0374caae.html

If someone at my house was shouting insults at my family, I'd ask them to leave. I respect rights to freedom of speech, but words have consequences.
    I didn't say there shouldn't be consequences. On the other hand, I've had insulting and even racists things said to me by members of the Austin/UT chapter of La Raza. I didn't march with tape across my mouth. Just saying...

vCash

I've had insulting and even racists things said to me by members of the Austin/UT chapter of La Raza
    I'd expect nothing less from those whorn bozos. The lot of them. La Raza and otherwise.

OU, on the other hand, I have the highest standards for. I don't want my alma mater associated with the stupid things SAE sang on that bus video. Leave racist sh!t for the Austin/UT whorns

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I'd expect nothing less from those whorn bozos. The lot of them. La Raza and otherwise.

OU, on the other hand, I have the highest standards for. I don't want my alma mater associated with the stupid things SAE sang on that bus video. Leave racist sh!t for the Austin/UT whorns
    Fair points. I don't think the punishment is unjust -- I just think the outrage is overblown.