Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OU v ku

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: OU v ku

Quote Originally Posted by Salt City Sooner View Post
    Then you didn't miss anything there, because there wasn't one unless there's now a foul for illegal breathing.

The hypocrisy on Phog is flat out delicious. They're crying to the hills over Woodard traveling on the GW drive & totally blowing off the fact that he got fouled prior to that ten times harder than anything Cousins did on the 3 ball foul. I've caught carp that flopped less than Mason did on that play.
    I was saying the same thing. Two KU players fouled Woodard on the way to the basket. That and Landen Lucas should have fouled out with 10 minutes left in the first half. I've never seen a guy get away with more pushing and shoving underneath the basket and in the post. For much of the game it looked like Spangler was giving him a piggy-back ride.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

I gotta say... OU set a wonderful precedent that will save student sections from themselves during big wins in the future:

The team rushes the students; the students don't rush the court.

Perfect, isn't it?

Also, awesome win. Way to seal Big 12 Player of the Year, Buddy

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    I was saying the same thing. Two KU players fouled Woodard on the way to the basket. That and Landen Lucas should have fouled out with 10 minutes left in the first half. I've never seen a guy get away with more pushing and shoving underneath the basket and in the post. For much of the game it looked like Spangler was giving him a piggy-back ride.
    ya wonder how Thomas's head ran into Buddy's chin...? Which it then split open...how about the complete push in the back by the ku guy.

That's what irks me about ku fans. Unbelievably blind. I watched both UT and WV drive the bucket late and get hammered by ku...no foul. Their guy drives and BARELY gets touched...foul. To either win or seal the game...with under 5 seconds.

Just ADMIT ya get the calls...they are too arrogant to do that.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    And by the way, Mookie...you might end up being the voice of reason in a forum full of sunshine pumpers. I just can't be too negative when OU has a decent team. I don't expect much but when they're decent I'm gonna root them on.

Thanks for your insight and any activity on this forum is welcome, imo.
    Thanks Blue.

I REALLY hope they surprise me. The talent is there and they could make a run.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Big 12 - I think we can beat osu again...I'd rather play ut, just cause isu will bring a ton of fans...

NCAA - I just don't see the team getting out of the first full weekend. I think they can win game 1, but winning the 2nd....who knows. They are so jekyl and hyde...it's frustrating.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    Big 12 - I think we can beat osu again...I'd rather play ut, just cause isu will bring a ton of fans...

NCAA - I just don't see the team getting out of the first full weekend. I think they can win game 1, but winning the 2nd....who knows. They are so jekyl and hyde...it's frustrating.
    I can see Elite 8 or 1st round upset.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

OSU really, really needs to win Thursday to avoid Dayton, which worries me.

I really think the Pokes are in the tournament win or lose, which hopefully will mean the team is too lazy to show up against us... BUT... they've won one game in the past 30 or so days (at home vs TCU on Senior Night) and the argument could be made that they are a bubble team that can get be this year's SMU --- left watching at the Selection Sunday watch party

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    ya wonder how Thomas's head ran into Buddy's chin...? Which it then split open...how about the complete push in the back by the ku guy.

That's what irks me about ku fans. Unbelievably blind. I watched both UT and WV drive the bucket late and get hammered by ku...no foul. Their guy drives and BARELY gets touched...foul. To either win or seal the game...with under 5 seconds.

Just ADMIT ya get the calls...they are too arrogant to do that.
    Yep, that was Landen Lucas. Kid was shoving people under the basket all night. He also pushed Spangler out of bounds which was, of course, not called as a foul.

The thing is, I like KU mostly. I grew up with a lot of family that are huge KU fans. But I do get tired of them getting away with a lot of illegal stuff.