Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who the F*** ties Obammys shoes in the Mornings?

Dude is certifiable , Easier to buy guns than Lettuce, we want guns in kindergarten, and Machine guns in Bars.
    Oh and in that clip ya can tell he aint got a Teleprompter

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-claims-e...221625871.html
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: Who the F*** ties Obammys shoes in the Mornings?

I truly do detest that useless son of a bitch, and I say that as someone who gave him the benefit of the doubt early on. In fact, I was looking forward to seeing him implement his promises of protecting civil liberties and bringing more transparency to government. I have to sit around and laugh about that now......Christ.

vCash

Yup
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I truly do detest that useless son of a bitch, and I say that as someone who gave him the benefit of the doubt early on. In fact, I was looking forward to seeing him implement his promises of protecting civil liberties and bringing more transparency to government. I have to sit around and laugh about that now......Christ.
    What made you tend to believe him in the first place?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Responsible Journalist
    Mr. Obama, in which cities is it easier to buy guns and "clips" than it is to buy vegetables? What are those local governments doing to correct that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Responsible Journalist
    Mr. Obama, who specifically is advocating for machine guns in bars?
    Sadly, Responsible Journalist passed away 20 years ago.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Dip****s like 8th that voted for him TWICE! View Post
    Obammy! Obammy! I want to have your baby!
    You also have to take into consideration peeps like this...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    What made you tend to believe him in the first place?
    Because I had no reason not to believe him at that point. He also did some actual real work toward expanding transparency while in the Senate in partnership with Sen. Coburn. Not to mention that, ideologically speaking, both are principles that are squarely in his wheel house. So, I would say a combo of his work in the Senate and the fact that it would have been absolutely consistent with his beliefs.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I truly do detest that useless son of a bitch.
    Big surprise there...........

vCash

Because I had no reason not to believe him at that point. He also did some actual real work toward expanding transparency while in the Senate in partnership with Sen. Coburn. Not to mention that, ideologically speaking, both are principles that are squarely in his wheel house. So, I would say a combo of his work in the Senate and the fact that it would have been absolutely consistent with his beliefs.
    Not being contentious, just curious. What made you think he was going to protect civil liberties? How did you think he would do that? How did he expand transparency? Believe me,I'm not giving you a difficult time, or even trying to.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

Not being contentious, just curious. What made you think he was going to protect civil liberties? How did you think he would do that? How did he expand transparency? Believe me,I'm not giving you a difficult time, or even trying to.
    I assumed he would expand civil liberties based on his Senate record in opposing Federal actions that limit those liberties, and his statements through the 2008 campaign. Specifically, I hoped he would roll back many of the Bush era surveillance programs and veto the Patriot Act re-authorization. He did neither and has allowed the NSA to continue to expand its scope and capabilities.

The same is true on transparency. He promised a more transparent White House meaning more meetings and even negotiations with Congress would be transparent and in public view -- he made a similar promise when it came to crafting and negotiating the ACA. This would have been consistent with his 2008 campaign. He expanded transparency in the Senate by working with Sen. Coburn to put all Federal spending (aside from black projects, obviously) online into an easily searchable database allowing anyone to see where Federal money goes and who sponsored the earmarks for that spending.

For example, the Rice confirmation hearings left a fairly decent impression of Obama on me. Most members of the committee were showboating, but Obama asked pointed, direct, and relevant questions that should have been answered in kind; however, Rice did nothing but evade with a confrontational tone and attitude. She failed to answer his questions that deserved an answer for the American public.

vCash

The things I noticed most about him were his promise to take down the coal industry, and his determination to put more regulations and penalties on the oil and gas industry, his desire to control the healthcare industry. His willingness for the govt. to own part of the auto industry, and micro-manage it. His vow to "transform America". His academic records have always been secretive, and his criticism of both both Christians and Jews, while downplaying Islam's continuing and expanding role in terrorism, have always caused me to distrust him.

vCash

The things I noticed most about him were his promise to take down the coal industry, and his determination to put more regulations and penalties on the oil and gas industry, his desire to control the healthcare industry. His willingness for the govt. to own part of the auto industry, and micro-manage it. His vow to "transform America". His academic records have always been secretive, and his criticism of both both Christians and Jews, while downplaying Islam's continuing and expanding role in terrorism, have always caused me to distrust him.
    You really need to look things up - you have taken a 12 second clip and made it part of your hatred and beliefs about obama _

In the clip, Obama says: “So if somebody wants to build a coal power plant, they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them because they are going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted.”
    On the surface, it seems pretty cut and dried. But it’s just a 12-second clip. What did Obama say in the rest of his answer?
    This is what came before that statement, which was prompted by question asking how he squared his support for coal and his promise to limit greenhouse gas emissions, given that coal is considered such a pollutant.
    “This notion of no coal, I think, is an illusion, because the fact of the matter is that right now, we are getting a lot of our energy from coal, and China is building a coal-fired plant once a week. So what we have to do then is we have to figure out how can we use coal without emitting greenhouse gases and carbon. And how can we sequester that carbon and capture it? If we can’t, then we’re going to still be working on alternatives.”

http://http://www.washingtonpost.com...t-coal-plants/
    Remember cap and trade is a conservative republican idea.

Who bailed out the auto companies? BUSH started it. His "academic records have always been secretive" what are you looking for in there? Is this what you are talking about? You seem to be quoting straight from it -

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exc...ama-continues/

Birther crap and a "foreign source" paid for harvard? Doctored selective service cards? You people are nuts.

vCash

“As long as you can go on into some neighborhoods, and it’s easier for you to buy a firearm than it is for you to buy a book, there are neighborhoods where it’s easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable,” Obama continued. “As long as that’s the case, we’re going to continue to see unnecessary violence.”
    factually, this is likely correct. he didn't say city, he said neighborhood.

this is actually a big problem. there are lots of places were no decent business wants to open.

i'm sure it's easier in those areas to find someone to sell you a gun than some arugula or Charles Dickens.

the problem is, that has nothing to do with guns or gun control.

vCash

I assumed he would expand civil liberties based on his Senate record in opposing Federal actions that limit those liberties, and his statements through the 2008 campaign. Specifically, I hoped he would roll back many of the Bush era surveillance programs and veto the Patriot Act re-authorization. He did neither and has allowed the NSA to continue to expand its scope and capabilities.

The same is true on transparency. He promised a more transparent White House meaning more meetings and even negotiations with Congress would be transparent and in public view -- he made a similar promise when it came to crafting and negotiating the ACA. This would have been consistent with his 2008 campaign. He expanded transparency in the Senate by working with Sen. Coburn to put all Federal spending (aside from black projects, obviously) online into an easily searchable database allowing anyone to see where Federal money goes and who sponsored the earmarks for that spending.

For example, the Rice confirmation hearings left a fairly decent impression of Obama on me. Most members of the committee were showboating, but Obama asked pointed, direct, and relevant questions that should have been answered in kind; however, Rice did nothing but evade with a confrontational tone and attitude. She failed to answer his questions that deserved an answer for the American public.
    W 2.0

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Dude is certifiable , Easier to buy guns than Lettuce, we want guns in kindergarten, and Machine guns in Bars.
    Oh and in that clip ya can tell he aint got a Teleprompter

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-claims-e...221625871.html
    Coupla things here, and I'm not arguing one er tother...

Neighborhood...in big cities a neighborhood (Chicago comes to mind) is
    two or three blocks long and is ethnic, that is, Italian or Bosnian or Latino
    etc. and in some of those places you CAN'T buy a book or fresh veggies,
    for whatever reason, now whether or not you can buy a firearm is another
    topic. I know for a fact that illegal firearms are available in some areas,
    just like drugs and/or hookers, but there sure isn't a book store around.

Here in Iowa, the NRA is alive and well! They are lobbying for a bill that
    closes down public access to the list of CCP'ers. Law enforcement still has
    access but, under this bill, John Q. Public wouldn't be able to find out if the
    wingnut neighbor is carrying. There is also talk of allowing teachers, after
    training, to be armed in some schools.

Now, I think Obama is talking about some isolated instances but they do exist.
    And he is right about what happened after Sandy Hook and background checks
    expansion efforts. NRA is firmly behind any and all those efforts.

Jus sayin....

vCash

Yermom typed faster than I did....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    factually, this is likely correct. he didn't say city, he said neighborhood.

this is actually a big problem. there are lots of places were no decent business wants to open.

i'm sure it's easier in those areas to find someone to sell you a gun than some arugula or Charles Dickens.

the problem is, that has nothing to do with guns or gun control.
    When is the last time conservatives let facts get in the way of a good outrage?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post

Here in Iowa, the NRA is alive and well! They are lobbying for a bill that
    closes down public access to the list of CCP'ers. Law enforcement still has
    access but, under this bill, John Q. Public wouldn't be able to find out if the
    wingnut neighbor is carrying. There is also talk of allowing teachers, after
    training, to be armed in some schools.

Jus sayin....

Ho Lee Chit! Where in the **** do you libs come up with your thought process?

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Ho Lee Chit! Where in the **** do you libs come up with your thought process?
    They do continue to amaze. 8th alone comes up with the most obtuse, strange and convoluted comments that are almost beyond imagination. Not to mention rock on, hawaii, prophet, diverdog, and sometimes yermom. There are others, of course.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    When is the last time conservatives let facts get in the way of a good outrage?
    ---About the same time as Liberals did