Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Early B12 Seeding Thoughts

Still don't think his seat would be "hot."

As long as we're making the tourney, Lon is good.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Early B12 Seeding Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerfan88 View Post
    I am reasonably confident OU can beat OSU for a third time this year, not so much with Texas.

And on a tangent, when does that unholy agreement with KU end that puts the tournament in KC every year?
    I think the Big 12 Mens BB tourney in KC was the Big 12s way of throwing the old Big 12 N teams a bone when they moved the conference offices out of KC.
    The old Big 12 shouldn't have moved their offices to anywhere in Texas, imo, and probably no farther south than OKC (or Wichita, maybe Tulsa) which was about midway between the old north and South teams. It probably wouldn't have saved the old conference, but then again, nothing that the conference university's Prezs and ADs have done has been anywhere close exceptional thinking as far as the total conference (exposure/perception), imo. Now they should probably just rotate the conference men's and women's BB tourneys each year between Dallas and KC. Personally I don't think KC should even be in the picture for hosting either tourney except once every 4 or 5 years.