Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Sooners @ Clones

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    These idiots actually think Ku is going to lose to WV.... no way.
    I'd be willing to concede that somebody was an idiot, but it wasn't 8X, and it wasn't me, either.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

WVs meltdown ranks third behind our Creighton and isu phails. The team we support comes back from 20 down at the half at ku, takes the lead, and THEN goes on to lose anyway. This season has been topsy-turvy to say the least. At this point I only ask for a win in the first game of the tourney.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    I'd be willing to concede that somebody was an idiot, but it wasn't 8X, and it wasn't me, either.
    lol...no mushburger and fran....
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

I'd be really curious to compare officiating during games where the visiting team was ahead and then lost...yes even out TT win in Norman. I'm not saying it's "intentional" but I'd say the home team was given some very generous calls. It should have been a charge on ku late in the game...knock that beast flat on his a@@. Then he gets the charge...both should have been charges.

wv didn't hit their FTs but then started to "stall" with 2 minutes left...wtf.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!