Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Obama awarded "4 pinocchios" on Keystone Pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA me laughing at you. Can you read? Myself and 5-0 were comparing your backing of the taker rancher and property rights and a private company putting a pipeline on land the OWNERS don't want it put on, which of course you fully support. Nothing about the oil or anything else. I see you somehow got buffet in argument.
    You were describing the fluid "logic" of the wingnuts and then you went on to say (I'll repost it for you since you obviously lost track):

Boy you and fan keep changing the lead in here. Go look up LOGIC. You tell me oil is already being brought in on trains - so we don't even need the pipeline. Thank you for making the point for the President. Obama has approved pipelines already? So there is no wer on earl? Thanks for clearing all that up. Good job.
    I tried to help you out by restating your usual independent, objective thought process regarding Obama's pipeline veto. No one could ever seriously call you a lemming. Brilliant viewpoint, I might add. Thoughtful, well informed, objective.

You had mentioned that those crazy wingnuts would do anything to help the Kochs but I knew you would abhor the fact that Buffett, a large dem supporter, was a primary beneficiary of the pipeline being vetoed. I think we all know how much you detest hypocrisy.

I also knew that you would want to address the outrageous smear by that conservative rag, the Washington Post, on Obama's character because he would never intentionally mislead the American public.

After all, you are a man integrity.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---You mean like Warren Buffett building new rail lines?
    Show me where buffett is building new rail lines and taking people property.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    You were describing the fluid "logic" of the wingnuts and then you went on to say (I'll repost it for you since you obviously lost track):I tried to help you out by restating your usual independent, objective thought process regarding Obama's pipeline veto. No one could ever seriously call you a lemming. Brilliant viewpoint, I might add. Thoughtful, well informed, objective. You had mentioned that those crazy wingnuts would do anything to help the Kochs but I knew you would abhor the fact that Buffett, a large dem supporter, was a primary beneficiary of the pipeline being vetoed. I think we all know how much you detest hypocrisy. I also knew that you would want to address the outrageous smear by that conservative rag, the Washington Post, on Obama's character because he would never intentionally mislead the American public.After all, you are a man integrity.
    You just pulled back into the lead from fan. Good job. Can you not follow a simple conversation? 5-0 and I were comparing the rights love of PERSONAL PROPERTY RIGHTS between the welfare, taker, deadbeat rancher and your ignoring people not wanting to have a pipeline on their PERSONAL PROPERTY. Following pumpkin? Then for some reason you brought up the oil is already being brought in on trains adding it's some corny thing with buffett. YOU tried to tie the logic of the PERSONAL PROPERTY RIGHTS to oil on trains.

vCash

Show me where buffett is building new rail lines and taking people property.
    ----Buffett owns BNSF----BNSF uses eminent domain to build rail lines----Can you follow that PUMPKIN?

vCash

----Buffett owns BNSF----BNSF uses eminent domain to build rail lines----Can you follow that PUMPKIN?
    First off what the fvck does that have to do with conservatives loving property rights while ignoring them on the keystone pipeline. And on bnsf - prove it.

vCash

First off what the fvck does that have to do with conservatives loving property rights while ignoring them on the keystone pipeline. And on bnsf - prove it.
    ---You are such an idiot ---no railroad has ever operated without eminent domain ----Prove me wrong PUMPKIN

vCash

---You are such an idiot ---no railroad has ever operated without eminent domain ----Prove me wrong PUMPKIN
    You made a claim and want me to disprove it? Brilliant logic there mr conservative. I'll take your demanding I disprove it as you can't prove it. Stop making sh!t up.

vCash

You made a claim and want me to disprove it? Brilliant logic there mr conservative. I'll take your demanding I disprove it as you can't prove it. Stop making sh!t up.
    ---I am not making it up and like I said you are an idiot----I think everyone will agree on that

vCash

You just pulled back into the lead from fan. Good job. Can you not follow a simple conversation? 5-0 and I were comparing the rights love of PERSONAL PROPERTY RIGHTS between the welfare, taker, deadbeat rancher and your ignoring people not wanting to have a pipeline on their PERSONAL PROPERTY. Following pumpkin? Then for some reason you brought up the oil is already being brought in on trains adding it's some corny thing with buffett. YOU tried to tie the logic of the PERSONAL PROPERTY RIGHTS to oil on trains.
    Thanks 8th. It is quite an honor to be in the lead with you. Likewise, you've been in the lead with me, too, for quite some time. Nobody else is even running a close 2nd. Bravo!!!

You probably need to contact the board administrator because someone has obviously hacked your account and is posting under your name.

Boy you and fan keep changing the lead in here. Go look up LOGIC. You tell me oil is already being brought in on trains - so we don't even need the pipeline. Thank you for making the point for the President. Obama has approved pipelines already? So there is no wer on earl? Thanks for clearing all that up. Good job.
    Since you seem to have no recollection of this post it proves that someone has tampered with your account. I should have known you wouldn't have posted something this stupid.

vCash

https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/09/09-8003.pdf

vCash

I. How do Railroads Acquire their Interests?

Railroad companies have multiple ways to acquire interests in lands used for rights-of-way. The main methods for acquisition are federal or state government grants, condemnation and purchase. Other possibilities include license or prescription.
    The most common uses of property taken by eminent domain are for government buildings and other facilities, public utilities, highways, and railroads.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

I can't help but think that Obama's decision to stop keystone was in direct correlation to helping his buddy Buffet grow his railroad. More money for Buffet means more money for Obama and the Dems...

eminent domain is terrible,unless it falls directly in the scope of positive personal interest of the Obama's and buffet's of the world. Pipeline is bad! it will destroy the aquifer!! its takes away private land!!! Railroad much better.Railroad much safer. Eminent domain is ok for railroad development . Obama used the EPA report to shut down keystone, and allow buffet to prosper.
    this is bull****

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

The original plan was to ship the dirty oil west to British Columbia but both Saskatchewan and BC rejected the plan. They didn't it running thru their provinces.

Well, it's moot for awhile. The Senate didn't have enough support to override the veto.

Thank God there's some true Conservatives out there. As in 'conserve', to not waste.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    I can't help but think that Obama's decision to stop keystone was in direct correlation to helping his buddy Buffet grow his railroad. More money for Buffet means more money for Obama and the Dems...

eminent domain is terrible,unless it falls directly in the scope of positive personal interest of the Obama's and buffet's of the world. Pipeline is bad! it will destroy the aquifer!! its takes away private land!!! Railroad much better.Railroad much safer. Eminent domain is ok for railroad development . Obama used the EPA report to shut down keystone, and allow buffet to prosper.
    You have got to me kidding me.................helping buffet? Laughable........new conspiracy theory.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

^^^^^^^^^ Troll ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lying, stinking, no paragraph writing, worthless POS troll. Proven liar. Copy and paste plagiarist thief. Lowlife, ignorant scum.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 5-0 View Post
    What's the value of a major spill of very dirty oil that makes it way into the aquifer ?

We're still waiting on BP to clean up their mess in the Gulf. Oh, but offshore drilling is perfectly safe.

The real danger is when some private foreign company wants to take your land by using our own laws.

5-0
    get yourfacts straight. The Ogallalla is so deep, no, I mean, no amount of oil spill out of a pipeline rupture would come close to any part of the formation.

what is being wasted? The dilbit would be shipped to the Gulf Coast for upgrading and put mostly into the U.S. Market for gas and diesel and jet fuel. Somemay be shipped out of the U.S. But not thebulk...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash

You have got to me kidding me.................helping buffet? Laughable........new conspiracy theory.
    great retort. When you have no valid argument, just call it laughable and claim conspiracy theory. dumbass
    this is bull****