Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Going Down: Net Neutrality and Banning Ammo in same day

Bear is getting into a higher gear with the power grab. Who's surprised?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Going Down: Net Neutrality and Banning Ammo in same day

Awesome

Net Neutrality that is.

I guess if you sell ammo this is good news as .223 will sell out the second it hits shelves. It certainly isn't going away.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    Awesome

Net Neutrality that is.

I guess if you sell ammo this is good news as .223 will sell out the second it hits shelves. It certainly isn't going away.
    your positive reaction to the onslaught is not in the category of surprise.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    Awesome

Net Neutrality that is.

Elaborate, please.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

It’s starting.

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ob...tm_medium=feed
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    your positive reaction to the onslaught is not in the category of surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Elaborate, please.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    It’s starting.

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ob...tm_medium=feed

Just bought 200 rounds of .223 from Ammunition Depot. No problem yet.

vCash

Net-neutrality was the correct decision. Anyone who doesn't favor net-neutrality doesn't truly understand that issue. The ammo ban horrifies me. Absolutely horrifies me to the core. I wish to God that son of a bitch was out in a field doing legitimate work instead of playing the role of an American Despot in the White House.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    No problem yet.
    yet
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Only the green tip steel core .223 is set to be banned. Apparently the ATF thinks they are armor piercing and want to ban them to protect law enforcement. Incrementalism is what I say...

i don't have, but apparently the popularity(?) of pistol AR-15 (WTF) now are cause for the sudden interest... I can't image too many $1000 pistols in criminal hands...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Net-neutrality was the correct decision. Anyone who doesn't favor net-neutrality doesn't truly understand that issue.
    your confidence is impressive, regardless of your accuracy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    your confidence is impressive, regardless of your accuracy.
    Yes, I think Sicem stepped on his labia on this one...

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Dang! world record labia?!?!

vCash

I like my internet open, free, and not packaged up like cable television. See the other thread for why I support net-neutrality.

vCash

They(govt.) will do with/to the Internet just about anything they please.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Net-neutrality was the correct decision. Anyone who doesn't favor net-neutrality doesn't truly understand that issue. The ammo ban horrifies me. Absolutely horrifies me to the core. I wish to God that son of a bitch was out in a field doing legitimate work instead of playing the role of an American Despot in the White House.
    Bull****. Net neutrality means down the road people will have to pay extra for lesser traveled websites (ie right wing websites). Your interne t will be served up like cable tv. A bunch of liberal crap.

Just another victory for communist/fascist/liberals. Anybody who favors limited speech. How could you of all people think that the govt regulating anything is a good thing, Sicem?

You talk a fair game like an inexperienced intellectual but when push comes to shove you defend Big Brother.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

I like my internet open, free, and not packaged up like cable television. See the other thread for why I support net-neutrality.
    It will make it exactly like old school ABC/NBC/CBS bull****. Many (out there) websites won't survive. Welcome to the matrix.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Bull****. Net neutrality means down the road people will have to pay extra for lesser traveled websites (ie right wing websites). Your interne t will be served up like cable tv. A bunch of liberal crap.
    not to mention the likely censorship and worse.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ton Loc's Avatar
    vCash

Just another victory for communist/fascist/liberals. Anybody who favors limited speech. How could you of all people think that the govt regulating anything is a good thing, Sicem?

You talk a fair game like an inexperienced intellectual but when push comes to shove you defend Big Brother.
    The opposite of everything you said is true.

For example, this allows municipalities to setup their own ISP without worry of being blocked or sued by the large providers.

It will outlaw throttling and basically not allow the little guy to get ****ed.

Don't know wtf you guys are reading, but every tech site and person who works in the field agrees with this decision while every large provider is against it.

Like anything else. Look where the money flows.
    It takes one to know one, and I know you don't know a damn thing.

vCash

It will make it exactly like old school ABC/NBC/CBS bull****. Many (out there) websites won't survive. Welcome to the matrix.
    lol, no, it doesn't. You absolutely don't have a clue on this issue. Net-neutrality doesn't do anything of the sort, and what would cause websites not to survive is having to pay providers in order to ensure that providers allow their customers to view their websites in the first place.