vCash

John McCain is ashamed of Obammy!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/john-mccain-m-...175342180.html

Course he says He shamed of every ****ing one else including himself. 1st time a Politician has had me agree with em
    Im ashamed of every****ing one of em also
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: John McCain is ashamed of Obammy!!!

all the D's, and so many of the R's, for letting the D's have their way.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/john-mccain-m-...175342180.html Course he says He shamed of every ****ing one else including himself. 1st time a Politician has had me agree with em Im ashamed of every****ing one of em also
    “I’m ashamed of my country" Why does John McCain hate America? Very un-American of him.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    all the D's, and so many of the R's, for letting the D's have their way.
    Hell Im ashamed of ALL of em. dont care if they Straight, Gay Bi or just really ****in stupid.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Hell Im ashamed of ALL of em. dont care if they Straight, Gay Bi or just really ****in stupid.
    Just imagine the outrage from the right if a liberal or democrat said it. Hell - saying they were ashamed bush came from texas ruined the dixie chicks career.

vCash

I'm ashamed of John McCain. I proudly didn't vote for him in the 2000 GOP primary. I proudly didn't vote for him in the 2008 primary. I proudly didn't vote for him in the 2008 General.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Just imagine the outrage from the right if a liberal or democrat said it. Hell - saying they were ashamed bush came from texas ruined the dixie chicks career.
    That's because they're country musicians whose fans are predominantly conservative, and they come from a deeply-red state. The reaction was natural and predictable. Who knew that bashing a Republican president when most of your fans are Republican could be a career killer?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    That's because they're country musicians whose fans are predominantly conservative, and they come from a deeply-red state. The reaction was natural and predictable. Who knew that bashing a Republican president when most of your fans are Republican could be a career killer?
    So a Republican presidential candidates "fans" aren't Republican? So it's ok to say I'm ashamed of my country when you are a republican politician.......ok I get it now.

vCash

So a Republican presidential candidates "fans" aren't Republican? So it's ok to say I'm ashamed of my country when you are a republican politician.......ok I get it now.
    What the hell are you talking about? I couldn't make heads-or-tails of this sentence. No, I never said anything about whether it's 'okay' to say you're ashamed or not ashamed of your country. I simply pointed out that the Dixie Chicks alienated a large portion of their conservative fanbase by bashing Bush. Whether that criticism was justified or not is another argument entirely, but you can't act shocked by the fallout from the Dixie Chicks.

Don't you think it might hurt a hip-hop artist who gets on stage and bashes the hell out of Obama?

vCash

What the hell are you talking about? I couldn't make heads-or-tails of this sentence. No, I never said anything about whether it's 'okay' to say you're ashamed or not ashamed of your country. I simply pointed out that the Dixie Chicks alienated a large portion of their conservative fanbase by bashing Bush. Whether that criticism was justified or not is another argument entirely, but you can't act shocked by the fallout from the Dixie Chicks.

Don't you think it might hurt a hip-hop artist who gets on stage and bashes the hell out of Obama?
    Well Hell, as far as that goes there are times Im damned ashamed of this country. there are also times when Im dayumned PROUD of her also
    But If i could Id still put the uniform on and Defend her against all comers.

vCash

love it or leave it, amiright?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    People confuse the hell out of the government of the United States and the United States. We're talking two very different things, and I consider it almost un-American to love your government. The love I have for this country, as a whole entity, is limited to the principles upon which it was founded. My love for this country as a whole only goes as far as the country, as a whole, respects and lives up to those principles. Infer what you please from that statement.

vCash

Them Dixie chicks be some smart cookies for sure. Their former fans should have recognized that.
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

People confuse the hell out of the government of the United States and the United States. We're talking two very different things, and I consider it almost un-American to love your government. The love I have for this country, as a whole entity, is limited to the principles upon which it was founded. My love for this country as a whole only goes as far as the country, as a whole, respects and lives up to those principles. Infer what you please from that statement.
    He did not say he was ashamed of the government - he said i am ashamed of my country. Nothing else. Too bad conservatives don't give the things democrats say the same leeway they give their own.

vCash

He did not say he was ashamed of the government - he said i am ashamed of my country. Nothing else. Too bad conservatives don't give the things democrats say the same leeway they give their own.
    You're right, and that's precisely my point. I have no problem with what the Dixie Chicks said nor do I have an issue with what McCain said aside from the fact that McCain is a first-class piece of ****.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom View Post
    Nope, Ya try to help fix the things that are making ya ashamed.

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Thank God the Dixie Chunks career was ruined... Glad to see then gone.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

vCash

He did not say he was ashamed of the government - he said i am ashamed of my country. Nothing else. Too bad conservatives don't love the obamadong as much as I do.
    What can we say? You take the cake!

...well not cake exactly, but you know what I mean.
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

vCash

Don't blame me -- I voted for Bob Barr.

vCash

Don't blame me -- I voted for Bob Barr.
    I wrote in My Weenie Dog Biznacho.