View Poll Results: Pick the OU quarterback!

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Justice Hansen

5 15.63%
  • Trevor Knight

7 21.88%
  • Baker Mayfield

16 50.00%
  • Cody Thomas

4 12.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Pick the Sooners quarterback!

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Shhhh let the guys think this is a serious football discussion

Because it is serious!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

As long as we don't hear from the HC next year at the end of some 8-5 season weedeater bowl insignificant victory where our QB put up a decent performance "now you see what we see every day in practice from him", I'm all for going with LR's pick.
    As far as this other crap, I don't care if our QB has a Derp pimply kid face and is ugly as frick, as long as he can successfully make the quarterback transition from the practice field to the game-day field.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by aurorasooner View Post
    As long as we don't hear from the HC next year at the end of some 8-5 season weedeater bowl insignificant victory where our QB put up a decent performance "now you see what we see every day in practice from him", I'm all for going with LR's pick.
    As far as this other crap, I don't care if our QB has a Derp pimply kid face and is ugly as frick, as long as he can successfully make the quarterback transition from the practice field to the game-day field.
    Well, a victory in some meaningless weedeater bowl to cap an 8-5 season sure beats getting blown out of same meaningless weedeater bowl to cap an 8-5 season. Baby steps, my friend.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Hanson and Mayfield look like they're not sure if it's a profile pic or a mugshot.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.