Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Sooners vs redbird tornadoes

This is a very good win.... team is playing well.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

TaShawn Thomas finally put it back together tonight. I think that's the major difference between tonight and others.

If we had this type of performance from him against KU, we would have gotten the W...which really hurts now, because I think that loss may be the difference in us taking the conference.

vCash

I thought we'd win this one, but I didn't expect to be toying with them at the end. We're just screwing around right now.

vCash

Great win
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Booker surprised me.... played smart..only had 1 brainfart moment

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

ISU never would have been in this game if not for that streak of 80% from 3. Once that died down, they were toast. Even at the end, they only got as close as they did because the 3s started going in again at a ridiculous rate.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

Great team effort tonite against a very good cyclone team.

As usual, the Sooners turn it up a notch in the 2nd half.

Good substitute play by Kadeem on D and Booker shooting the 3.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Awesome win and crowd! It's so fun to see the students and crowd jumping around and going crazy.

This team is really playing well and if we hit our shots like we did tonight, we can beat anyone in the league.

vCash

Kruger tweet:

"Wow, best student section since we’ve been at OU. Incredible atmosphere tonight at the LNC. Thanks to all. Let’s build on it! #BoomerSooner"

vCash

what's amazing is the bu/osu game...almost 2 top 20 teams, home team is #15 and they had no one in the stands...lol.

Guess they are turning into a football school~

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Soonerjeepman what's amazing is the bu/osu game...almost 2 top 20 teams, home team is #15 and they had no one in the stands...lol.
    Surprised that Baylor/OSU was on Monday night, because I thought that the Big 12 had only 1 game on Big Monday, and I don't understand them scheduling 2 games on Monday, unless they're planning on scheduling a game between 2 of the 4 opposite teams on something like perhaps Friday night for TV instead of all the games on Sat. I switched to all of the ESPiN sport's tier channels to try to find the start of our game, and I didn't notice another B12 game. I don't really GAS , since the end of the Duke/FSU game was entertaining.

Iowa State has a darned good team, and was surprised in the 2nd half when we jumped out to a 20 point lead, but their 3s were bound to level off some from their unconscious % in the 1st half. Glad we were able to keep it relatively close/tied until their shooting leveled off. Really good effort and game from our BB team, and T Thomas has stepped it up in the 2nd half of the season. The only disappointment was with about 3 minutes left, sitting at 88, I thought we might score a hundred.
    Last edited by aurorasooner; 2/10/2015 at 12:10 PM.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

The students have done amazing under Kruger. Kudos to them and also to OU for supporting their efforts. A decade ago, I was told to not hang signs from behind the backboard because Joe C was apparently worried I was using tape and it would damage the wall carpet or whatever (I was using tacks, not tape). It seems they're letting students go nuts now

vCash

I'll state the obvious about ISU 3 point shooting...their head coach, when he played
    in the NBA, was one of the very best in the league...he actually teaches that in his
    practices. He also coaches to keep shooting, when they aren't falling, because good
    shooters will eventually start hitting. In the first half, I kept saying out loud to myself
    that they couldn't keep up that pace, they just couldn't. Fortunately, they went cold
    in the second half when we got hot. They did keep shooting and started to hit again
    in the last 2-3 minutes. As I said, the obvious but ISU will make a great representative
    for the conference in the "Big Dance"....just like Lon's crew...March will be a lot of fun!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Rock Hard Corn Frog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    Great win
    One of the most fun games in a long time. Reminded me of the Billyball days. ISU doesn't exactly play shutdown defense but they can light it up on offense. Coming from down 10 late in the half to win relatively easily was about as impressive as it gets. There are still some things for this team to get worked out but the last 23 minutes or so of that game shows just how good this team can be.
    "My landmass erupts with kittens."

vCash

lol...yes, Billy Ball...I rewatched the 171? points against LMM B Price had 52 I think...talk about fast pace...frickin had 83 at half I think. It was nuts. Those were some fun games.

This team is playing well, mentally...not too many brain farts. Obviously if the team keeps playing like this should win out...at isu will be tough.