SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

toads vs Sooners

Ugh... selfish play
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Re: toads vs Sooners

Better couple of minutes.... need to finish half strong
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Half asleep game...

vCash

Not a pretty game... did what we needed... bench didn't do much... booker is lost. Ready a huge game on monday

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Booker REALLY struggled. Spangler played great. Lattin continues to improve on both ends.Not much in the way of entertainment but I've seen us lose to crap teams in empty arenas before so may as well enjoy the w. March can't get here soon enough. With the pokes beatin ku it's been a good day.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Should be the Oklahoma Excavators cause they love diggin' themselves a hole but still a necessary win. Need 20 to get into the Dance, 4 more.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

With OSU taking down KU today, if we can knock off ISU, we've got a shot at making a run for a share of the conference crown. A lot of work to do, though.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner95's Avatar
    vCash

Out all day so had to keep track of this one my phone. Sluggish but the place was probably damn near empty so sometimes hard to get up for those.

Win on the road is always a good thing no matter who it is so I'll take it.

ISU on Monday is a HUGE game for us and the path we take for the rest of the regular season.

I'd say every game is very winnable with maybe the trip to Ames and home against KU, winnable but we will need to play well.

I guess to sum it up, we are at THAT point of the season were we either put up or shut up.
    ========================================
    Bleeding Sooner Red on the East Coast since 2000.

vCash

yup...I actually see at isu and at ksu harder than ku in Norman...we kick a@@ at home. We could have beat ku in lawrence. I know anything can happen any time...might lose to tt there...lol. Who knows.

It's like our bench (basically 2 guys Lattin and Walker are playing worth anything) plays great one game then doesn't show the other...( guess those would be home wins by 20 and road games not so much!).

isu - w
    at ksu - L
    ut - W
    at tt - W
    tcu - W
    at isu - L
    ku - W

that'll put OU at 21-9, 12-6 in conf. (*better than my prediction a few weeks ago) ut and ku are ? but I figured OU would pull those out. Hopefully they've stopped the up/down.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

My dear husband NP used this game as an example on how Buddy is good if not great if not extraordinary player... but Star Spangles is our MVP. Most valuable to the Sooners. Does things that others cannot or don't. Fights for wins when the team needs it the most.

Of course, my dear husband was also saying at halftime of both WBB and MBB games that OU was about to lose both. Wifey baj says "Luckily, I have enough faith in our teams for both of us."

But I think NP is right on Spangler being more valuable. Of course, OU needs both Buddy and Ryan to be awesome.

vCash

We're married? wow I didn't know that~ lol I have to admit I thought at half (well at least with 3 min to go and down 7/8 that this was another one of OU's "downs"...ugh.

Fortunately tcu did what tcu does and lost it...

Def agree, Spang is teh GLUE...

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

NP stands for NormanPride, who used to post here before you all became permanent residents of the crazy house