Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    On a different note, did anyone see the video or pictures of Jeremy Lane's arm injury? They didn't show it on the tv, and I can't seem to post the link, but his arm snapped 90 degrees the wrong way halfway between his wrist an elbow ...

I knew someone got hurt, but we were never told about it during the game. My wife mentioned it because she saw it on Facebook.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    http://www.totalprosports.com/2015/02/01/super-bowl-xlix-jeremy-lane-injury/
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Super Bowl ends in Super Blow It call

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    On a different note, did anyone see the video or pictures of Jeremy Lane's arm injury? They didn't show it on the tv, and I can't seem to post the link, but his arm snapped 90 degrees the wrong way halfway between his wrist an elbow ...

I knew someone got hurt, but we were never told about it during the game. My wife mentioned it because she saw it on Facebook.
    It made the injury report look silly when team told the sideline reporter it was a wrist injury and his return was "doubtful". At the same time, he was shown riding a cart to the locker room with an air cast on his arm.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post

My oldest son found a picture online and showed it to me about 30 minutes after it happened. I had no idea it was that bad, and I wasn't prepared to see it (while enjoying some Super Bowl snacks). Gruesome.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    My oldest son found a picture online and showed it to me about 30 minutes after it happened. I had no idea it was that bad, and I wasn't prepared to see it (while enjoying some Super Bowl snacks). Gruesome.
    That play definitely hurt the 'Hawks more than it helped them. If he doesn't intercept, it's 3 points for the Pats as it was 3rd on long and the pass had no chance for a TD. But with Lane out in the 1st qtr, Brady picked on his replacement the remainder of the game and passes his way to MVP. The football gods are cruel and twisted.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Different situation. We were not a power running team especially w/o DM, and Bradford was not a mobile QB. Our biggest weapons were Bradfords arm and the matchup problem created by Gresham.

When did we throw to Gresham in the red zone?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ObiKaTony View Post
    When did we throw to Gresham in the red zone?
    Not often enough, but especially in that game where he was the only guy they couldn't handle. The fact we ran 4 plays w/o any of them either targeting Gresham or using him as a decoy seemed an oversight to me.

Administrator
    vCash

I'll just leave this here

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nighttrain12's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by winout View Post
    For all you Caroll haters (from the latimes):

"If the Seahawks had won, Carroll would have been the only coach in history to win two Super Bowl and two college football Associated Press national championship. Instead, he will be forever known as the only guy to give two titles away."

The 2nd one being in the Rose Bowl against TU.
    Plus the NCAA removed the Natl Champ title vs. OU because Carroll looked the other way while Reggie Bush's family got extra benefits.
    BOOMER ......... SOONER!
    AGGIES ......... SUCK!
    ... and the home, of the, SOONERS!
    THUNDER THE F&*K UP!