Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Suprised no one posted the 4th QTR GDP number

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Suprised no one posted the 4th QTR GDP number

Well...8th won't take Oblamers dong out of his mouth long enough to post something that doesn't shine a bright shining light on his messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Go Barack Go

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Faux news link.

No need to even open to know it's inaccurately protraying the information.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    Well...8th won't take Oblamers dong out of his mouth long enough to post something that doesn't shine a bright shining light on his messiah.
    Go fvck yourself you ignorant @sshole. 2.4%? Where the fvck where you when the boy YOU voted for twice posted a pathitic 1.67% gpd? HUH @sshole LOSER? Go fvcking read something and find out why. Most OIL - dumbass. Makes the final 2014 for the year 2.4%. 1.67% GEORGE W. BUSH. Kicking bush's *** and you dumbasses are bitching about it. Fvck off.

vCash

OH, 5.0% q3 2014 gpd - 2.4% Q4 2014 gdp. Fell when the republicans took over the senate. HUH, conservativess are bad for business. Fell by more than half. Suck in it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Go fvck yourself you ignorant @sshole. 2.4%? Where the fvck where you when the boy YOU voted for twice posted a pathitic 1.67% gpd? HUH @sshole LOSER? Go fvcking read something and find out why. Most OIL - dumbass. Makes the final 2014 for the year 2.4%. 1.67% GEORGE W. BUSH. Kicking bush's *** and you dumbasses are bitching about it. Fvck off.
    OH, 5.0% q3 2014 gpd - 2.4% Q4 2014 gdp. Fell when the republicans took over the senate. HUH, conservativess are bad for business. Fell by more than half. Suck in it.
    You are one sad pathetic little loser.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

heh, Felt so good to say it , I said it twice.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Can't even think up your own insults, that is a LLLOOOSSSSEERRRRR. Posted it twice on purpose, you are the only one who believes that.

vCash

Can't even think up your own insults, that is a LLLOOOSSSSEERRRRR. Posted it twice on purpose, you are the only one who believes that.
    Not only a sad and Pathetic little loser yer an ingneranimus to boot.
    Im the only one who believes that you are a sad pathetic loser? Really? Im the Only one?
    Naw ya dildo wannabe i believe all but maybe 3 posters here believe that.

vCash

Barack's policies have done nothing but hurt the recovery

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    Barack's policies have done nothing but hurt the recovery
    Quoting straight out of righwingnut talking points. Waht policies are those? You people complain when the economy grows - obama doesn't do anything that effects the economy. When you decide it's not growing "enough" you say how his policies are hurting the economy. Make up your minds. You and yours are so stupid you don't even know what is going on. Rightwingnut conservative republicans are so desperate to shift blame for the great republican recession away from their policies that caused it to the dems, but they are even more afraid that democratic policies will bring us out of it and dems get the credit for next 40 years just like after the depression. Your party has done everything it can think of to ruin the recovery, then you turn and bitch about how slow it is going, even if Obama's gdp growth is higher than bushs. There were not debt limit fights under any other president. More government shutdowns. Spending cuts during a recession. You guys are so brainwashed you don't get what game your party is playing with the economy. I don't see dumbass mitch accepting credit for the 2% drop in gdp from q3 to q4 on republicans winning the senate, like he laughably tried to for q3 5.0 gdp. I almost forgot..............LEMMING

vCash

You are such an ***----If anyone is brainwashed it is you

vCash

You are such an ***----If anyone is brainwashed it is you
    Did not address a single point I made. Went right to I'm rubber you're glue, what bounces off me sticks to you. I shouldn't have expected anything more for a dumbass lemming like you.

vCash

Did not address a single point I made. Went right to I'm rubber you're glue, what bounces off me sticks to you. I shouldn't have expected anything more for a dumbass lemming like you.
    Predictable Troll response

vCash

---You post rambling crap and try and say you are making a point----Barack has had 6 years and has been nothing but a roadblock to the recovery----And now the fool wants to raise taxes what an idiot
    Last edited by REDREX; 2/1/2015 at 03:29 PM.

vCash

It's hard to take economic numbers seriously given the degree to which the Fed continues to pump this bitch up like it was a continental inflatable monetary sex doll.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Move to Switzerland...where the interest rate is a balmy -0.75%

vCash

---You post rambling crap and try and say you are making a point----Barack has had 6 years and has been nothing but a roadblock to the recovery----And now the fool wants to raise taxes what an idiot
    I did make several points - you are just too stupid to respond to them. Everyone but dumbass, brainwashed LEMMINGS knows over the last six years republicans have done EVERYTHING they can think of to throw up roadblocks to recovery. Read my post to get the list.