Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Another fine moment for Obama

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    Well yeah, he is a politician. And on that note, I doubt he has any regrets.
    I think you're right. I think Obama is a partisan eltitist who habors a deep resentment against the dominant culture in this country that was formed during his adolescent and young adult years. I doubt he gives a damn that he pisses anybody off that doesn't view the political issues the way he does. I am thankful he is term limited and the damage he can do to the already damaged political systems in this country are limited. He truly did not run for the Presidency to lead this country. He ran for the Presidency to change the culture and force what he believes down the throats of everybody he disagrees with. Every petty swipe he takes at the opposition screams disdain and loathing for their positions and for them personally.

He is a partisan with a chip on his shoulder who, thanks to the low-information voters in this country, holds the most powerful office in the world. I am also convinced that due to his extensive cannabis habit when younger he probably has a couple of serious personality disorders....narcicisstic and passive-aggressive to name two.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

okay, so former military guys...

yes on desertion? I'd say yes. Who cares he got caught by the Taliban. I guess the embarrassment is obama tried to play this as "I'm trying to get a US soldier out of the hands of the enemy" knowing he was a deserter?

I say charge him, then tell obama he screwed up.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma;4930447 He ran for the Presidency to change the culture and [B
    force what he believes [/B]down the throats of everybody he disagrees with. .
    I disagree....he is doing what he is told...he represents something else...

He comes from a rookie senator to POTUS...right.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    okay, so former military guys...

yes on desertion? I'd say yes. Who cares he got caught by the Taliban. I guess the embarrassment is obama tried to play this as "I'm trying to get a US soldier out of the hands of the enemy" knowing he was a deserter?

I say charge him, then tell obama he screwed up.
    It certainly looks like he deserted, so, yeah, charge him so that the facts
    come out. His platoon buddies sure were quick to label him, and it is
    hard to fool the guys with whom you serve. I think it is a leap, though,
    to suggest Obama made a five for one trade, knowing that he is likely
    a deserter.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    It certainly looks like he deserted, so, yeah, charge him so that the facts
    come out. His platoon buddies sure were quick to label him, and it is
    hard to fool the guys with whom you serve. I think it is a leap, though,
    to suggest Obama made a five for one trade, knowing that he is likely
    a deserter.
    yes Jeep he is a worthless Bucket of slug scum who got at least Soldiers killed trying to find his worthless ***. GETR him out of that Uniform, give him a DD and a loss of any and All back pay.
    Then make him serve 5 years Minimum as and orderly in a VA hospital where true heros are.
    Have i said I cant stand that worthless ****er?

Now Rock Obammy did do a 5 fer 1 swap.If he dint KNOW Scum bucket was a deserter then hes dumber than 8th.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Well yeah, he is a politician. And on that note, I doubt he has any regrets.
    Politicians don't like to look bad....I think he didn't dig very deep on Bergdahl and never expected the backlash.

vCash

[QUOTE=olevetonahill;4930599]yes Jeep he is a worthless Bucket of slug scum who got at least Soldiers killed trying to find his worthless ***. GETR him out of that Uniform, give him a DD and a loss of any and All back pay.
    Then make him serve 5 years Minimum as and orderly in a VA hospital where true heros are.
    Have i said I cant stand that worthless ****er?

Now Rock Obammy did do a 5 fer 1 swap.If he dint KNOW Scum bucket was a deserter then hes dumber than 8th.[/QUOTE]

yup

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Politicians don't like to look bad....I think he didn't dig very deep on Bergdahl and never expected the backlash.

Exactly, he is not going to come off like he has any regrets over it. Pretty sure he was aware people would freak the f out, just look at our little microcosm here at SF.

vCash

Exactly, he is not going to come off like he has any regrets over it. Pretty sure he was aware people would freak the f out, just look at our little microcosm here at SF.
    he doesn't have ANY regrets...really surprised he backed off taxing the 529 plans. I'm not "wealthy"...60K a year, and my kids both benefit from it.

vCash

Jeep and Vet could well be correct about his "dumbnees" but I would ask you
    both to think back to Vet's jungle trip and about how much Westmoreland and
    his cronies withheld from the CIC and America in general about that CF. My only
    point here is it is possible for the CIC to NOT know all the facts. I'd go so far as
    to chuckle some about how many sphincters are puckered up about this mess
    cause it sure as hell is gonna get messy! Jus sayin'

vCash

he doesn't have ANY regrets...really surprised he backed off taxing the 529 plans. I'm not "wealthy"...60K a year, and my kids both benefit from it.
    I'm not surprised he backed off, his head cleared from the glue he was sniffing...
    RILLY a dumbass proposal, to begin with....btw, my grandkids will benefit from
    the 529's...sure wish they'd been around 32 years ago when my first born came
    along.....

vCash

Jeep and Vet could well be correct about his "dumbnees" but I would ask you
    both to think back to Vet's jungle trip and about how much Westmoreland and
    his cronies withheld from the CIC and America in general about that CF. My only
    point here is it is possible for the CIC to NOT know all the facts. I'd go so far as
    to chuckle some about how many sphincters are puckered up about this mess
    cause it sure as hell is gonna get messy! Jus sayin'
    It wernt Westmoreland perse It was LBJ
    Dont matter, I went, I fired off some rounds and I came HOME! Thats ALL that ****in matters to ME!
    Obammy is a ****in EMPTY suit that some rich bastards got elected.
    Seriously If Yall think a DEM or a Pub that YOU or I vote for will make a difference Then yer Dumber than 8th
    Hes a POS !
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma;4930447 He ran for the Presidency to change the culture and force what he believes down the throats of everybody he disagrees with. .
    I disagree....he is doing what he is told...he represents something else...
    So, who do you think is pulling his strings, and why does he serve that entity(IYHO)?
    Put a lid on it! Kiss it goodbye. We gave it away, and apparently thought it made sense to do so.

vCash

I'm not surprised he backed off, his head cleared from the glue he was sniffing...
    RILLY a dumbass proposal, to begin with....btw, my grandkids will benefit from
    the 529's...sure wish they'd been around 32 years ago when my first born came
    along.....
    lol...yup. and yes, I'm pretty sure it's going to get a lot messier (the other post).

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma;4930447 He ran for the Presidency to change the culture and force what he believes down the throats of everybody he disagrees with. .So, who do you think is pulling his strings, and why does he serve that entity(IYHO)?
    someone or some group. Honestly how did a young senator, that really didn't do much as a senator, get from that to the POTUS....just doesn't seem possible. George Soros? (sp?) I really hate to jump into the conspiracy theories...but it really just seem like he could have made that jump without major help from someone or group. (not just the dem party either)

As far as why? money, power, being takin care of the rest of his life....I do know clinton and the libs want a one world gov...which plays into his hands perfectly...

Let the dollar drop, make a deal with China/Russia...for their currency. We did have the collapse of the stock market in '29 who says it won't happen again.

vCash

someone or some group. Honestly how did a young senator, that really didn't do much as a senator, get from that to the POTUS....just doesn't seem possible. George Soros? (sp?) I really hate to jump into the conspiracy theories...but it really just seem like he could have made that jump without major help from someone or group. (not just the dem party either)

As far as why? money, power, being takin care of the rest of his life....I do know clinton and the libs want a one world gov...which plays into his hands perfectly...

Let the dollar drop, make a deal with China/Russia...for their currency. We did have the collapse of the stock market in '29 who says it won't happen again.
    Yup the Old story of Follow the money!
    How in hell did he raise 800 mil or what ever the amount was the 1st time?