Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner Starter
    vCash

Josh Heupel hired at Utah State

Good job for him. A start over on his on...

http://utahstate.scout.com/story/150...amed-oc-at-usu
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Josh Heupel hired at Utah State

Quote Originally Posted by cherokeebrewer View Post
    Good job for him. A start over on his on...

http://utahstate.scout.com/story/150...amed-oc-at-usu
    I like it for him, and hope it works out. Our playcalling improved to the point that I had no issue with it by the time he left, and I think it's tough to say he wasn't at least improving. His ultimate undoing was his inability to develop QB's over recent years, but I think he still has the ability to do it somewhere deep-down in those manboobs. It's a good place for him, and honestly, it's probably where he should have started. It seems he/we got this in the wrong order.

vCash

I wish him the Best and I agree we put him in over his head here. He developed Sam very well. then couldnt concentrate on Just the QBs
    Good Luck Josh Live , Learn and I still hope to see you back on OUR sidelines some day!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Good on ya, Josh! Thanks for the memories, the NC, the QBs growing up...
    all that good stuff! BOOMER!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

I wish him well and hoped that it coulda worked out for him here. Josh just didn't develop enough in the time given.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

You know, I don't get the sentiment that everyone hopes he lands somewhere good, etc.

He came in, and did a job that I have no doubts our coaches could have got any number of QB's at the time to do (see tech and the leech era for proof). The one thing he did good for us was later destroyed, and shattered by his coaching and evaluation job while here. He plunged us into a hole of despair, so **** him. The damage he did to us is far worse than the 1 NC he won us. You don't thank the guy who knocked you down and spit on you. No.... You kick his *** and then continue to kick him while he's on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    You know, I don't get the sentiment that everyone hopes he lands somewhere good, etc.

He came in, and did a job that I have no doubts our coaches could have got any number of QB's at the time to do (see tech and the leech era for proof). The one thing he did good for us was later destroyed, and shattered by his coaching and evaluation job while here. He plunged us into a hole of despair, so **** him. The damage he did to us is far worse than the 1 NC he won us. You don't thank the guy who knocked you down and spit on you. No.... You kick his *** and then continue to kick him while he's on the ground.
    Really ChpThril? You have nothing better to do than to copy and paste nonsensical points you already posted on landthieves?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    Boren has become a PC babbling idiot and a megalomaniac leader. All he wants is a place in history and memories like Cross. After what he did to The Pride, I will not support him or donate to the University until he leaves.

vCash

He came in, and did a job that I have no doubts our coaches could have got any number of QB's at the time to do (see tech and the leech era for proof). The one thing he did good for us was later destroyed, and shattered by his coaching and evaluation job while here. He plunged us into a hole of despair, so **** him
    . The damage he did to us is far worse than the 1 NC he won us. You don't thank the guy who knocked you down and spit on you. No.... You kick his *** and then continue to kick him while he's on the ground.
    He Knocked us down and Spit on us? Just when I started to like you again you come up with this!
    **** off dip ****
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Out of character for 79, no doubt.

vCash

Somebody has little dick syndrome

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Somebody has little dick syndrome
    I think it may be More like " Headupass" syndrome!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by manateepower View Post
    Really ChpThril? You have nothing better to do than to copy and paste nonsensical points you already posted on landthieves?
    Ha ha - you got me. I cut and pasted that post as is from that LT guy just so you folks get a sense of what kind of nonsense gets posted over there. I was even tempted to register on LT just to reply to that post, but to other LTers credit, there were plenty of others that already did. Maybe that guy was just trolling, but I wouldn't want someone like that to be my boss. Apparently, poor job performance (in his eyes) is akin to a premeditated crime and getting fired isn't even close a just penalty. Josh should be shunned from the world of football for life.

vCash

Ha ha - you got me. I cut and pasted that post as is from that LT guy just so you folks get a sense of what kind of nonsense gets posted over there. I was even tempted to register on LT just to reply to that post, but to other LTers credit, there were plenty of others that already did. Maybe that guy was just trolling, but I wouldn't want someone like that to be my boss. Apparently, poor job performance (in his eyes) is akin to a premeditated crime and getting fired isn't even close a just penalty. Josh should be shunned from the world of football for life.

So ya was just trolling us? Good Jorb.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Hope it works out for him.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Josh is a good guy and returning to his 'roots', so to speak, is a chance to re-charge his career. I have a feeling he will be successful at Utah State...I hope so!
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ouduckhunter's Avatar
    North Carolina via Oreygon, Texas, and the great state of Oklahoma
    vCash

Good luck, Josh! Do good things there, and you are back on track to OC, or HC at a bigger program. Hope you kill it!
    From the home of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So ya was just trolling us? Good Jorb.
    Yes, but in this case it was both informative and entertaining for all.

vCash

Yes, but in this case it was both informative and entertaining for all.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member soonerhubs's Avatar
    vCash

We'll be taking a few trips to Logan to watch some USU games.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Glad I saw the troll revelation.

I'm just gonna say it.

Brat!