Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Is Hillary inevitable?

As a nominee or as Madame Prez? Whaddya think?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Is Hillary inevitable?

As a nominee, most likely...as Prez, depends on which Pub gets the slot
    against her....Jeb will be the toughest for her to beat....

vCash

Hillary A.K.A. Old Granny

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerProphet's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

ABC.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    Thanks, that was an interesting piece. But I believe the conclusion to the article sums up why Webb has very little chance. I'm like Vet, ABC all the way. But the electoral map sure is dem-friendly.

Today, some of us at were getting happy with the idea of only two more yrs of BHO...our good humor was quickly dampened upon realizing HRC is very possibly going to be the next POTUS. Mercy...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerProphet View Post
    1)I'm glad you linked an article from 'The American Conservative.' It's a fantastic publication and one of the only paleoconservative journals in existence.

2)Jim Webb has a lot of potential and, as far as Democrats go, I would much prefer to see him in the White House. We should all hope that he's in the White House in lieu of any other potential Democrat and in lieu of some potential Republicans as well.

3)Hillary is anything but inevitable. I remember sitting in my urban politics class on the day that Obama announced he was running for President back in 2007. EVERYONE thought it was a lost cause, but I said right there and then that not only would he beat Hillary -- he'd win the Presidency. Hillary is not a foregone conclusion, and I'm not even fully convinced she will run.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

One thing is for sure with HRC running, it will be fun watching the MSM covering for Bill's "transgressions" particularly this latest one.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    One thing is for sure with HRC running, it will be fun watching the MSM covering for Bill's "transgressions" particularly this latest one.
    What he do now?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

I knew about Epstein and Prince Andrew (now in the news again) but I
    thought that Bill got clear of him...apparently not.....really not good news
    for HRC. She'd still get the nomination, if she wants it but the Pubs, notably
    Karl Rove, will have a field day and I can already hear Limbaugh (old druggie
    himself) clearing his throat.....

vCash

That cant be true, Slickster is a Dem! a man of INTEGRITY, a Man who would NEVER stain a blue dress! Oh wait for get I said that last.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

I honestly believe most dems (sorry Rock) don't give a rat's a$$ about morality issues when voting. The old bag will not suffer any disadvantage being the mate of Bill. Honestly probably Pubs are the same but at least say it matters...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    I honestly believe most dems (sorry Rock) don't give a rat's a$$ about morality issues when voting. The old bag will not suffer any disadvantage being the mate of Bill. Honestly probably Pubs are the same but at least say it matters...
    No apology needed, Jeep. So many politicians are guilty by association...and
    some are just guilty, period. HRC's issues will be mostly by association, but,
    there are those (Rove comes to mind) that will go all the way back to Foster's
    suicide and Whitewater. Quite frankly, I look at the person and where that person
    stands on the issues that are important to me. I also look closely at how each
    person treats the whole span of the electorate and judge whether or not that
    person cares about people, the environment, small business...the true fabric
    of our nation. It is a given that ALL politicians will cozy up to Wall Street and
    big business...just that some are more obvious than others.

As an aside, it's interesting that HRC is referred to as "old" this or "old"
    that. She's 67, Romney is 67, Jeb is 61, Christie is 51 (some think that
    is old) and probably 80 pounds overweight. Romney, Jeb and Christie
    are RARELY, if ever, described as "old" or "fat old". Serious question,
    is there a double standard here? (Three other Dem women get the same
    Pelosi, Boxer, Finestein).

vCash

Thats cause they all "OLD " Bags and Fugly!

vCash

heh...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Thats cause they all "OLD " Bags and Fugly!
    Whew! If fugly is a disqualification, we don't have to worry about Ted Cruz.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

yeah.....old just kind of goes with bag...lol.

agreed, I TRY to weigh everything...obviously some things are more important to me than others, just like any other voter. No candidate is perfect....so I try to prioritize what I want. Like all voters.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Looks like it........

ABC NEWS/WASHINGTON POST POLL: 2016 Election
    EMBARGOED FOR RELEASE AFTER 7 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015
    History’s a Positive for Clinton;
    Not So for Bush or Romney

Hillary Clinton’s potential place in history and her husband’s tenure in the White House boost
    her presidential prospects, while Jeb Bush’s political legacy and Mitt Romney’s 2012 run for the
    office are negatives, a new ABC News/Washington Post poll finds.
    Clinton leads both in hypothetical head-to-head matchups at this early stage – as well as Rand
    Paul, Chris Christie and Mike Huckabee alike.
    The national survey finds 53 to 56 percent support for Clinton among registered voters against
    each of these potential Republican candidates, while they get 39 to 41 percent. One reason is that
    Clinton is stronger in her political base, given the far more fragmented nature of the current GOP
    field.

http://www.langerresearch.com/upload...16Election.pdf

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    You really think conservatives do? Do I again have to list the "moral" conservatives who have been voted into office by the "moral" rightwingnuts?