Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Is Hillary inevitable?

With Hillary running we'll no doubt see the MSM scrambling to parse everyone of her 1/2 truths to provide the necessary level of uncertainty with regards to them being outright lies.

That's always entertaining to watch.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I heard Lincoln Chaffee is going to run for the demo nomination. What about O'Malley? Is he ever going to announce or is he just a noisemaker? I want HRC to face a little choppy water before the coronation. But I'm fine with Warren just unhappily muttering in the background. Now there's a candidate that I believe could get a large groundswell of support in a hurry. Is Webb going to jump in or was that a non-event?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ouwasp View Post
    I heard Lincoln Chaffee is going to run for the demo nomination. What about O'Malley? Is he ever going to announce or is he just a noisemaker? I want HRC to face a little choppy water before the coronation. But I'm fine with Warren just unhappily muttering in the background. Now there's a candidate that I believe could get a large groundswell of support in a hurry. Is Webb going to jump in or was that a non-event?
    I hope Webb runs. I'm a fan of his. As big a fan as I can possibly be of a Democrat, I suppose.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

She has plumped up......
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.