Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Re: Obama's Energy Policies...

Quote Originally Posted by SCOUT View Post
    I get that you can link articles, you just struggle with understanding the concepts. The post I referred to shows that you know absolutely nothing about this topic.
    Plus he still aint got a clue about Paragraphs!
    But he has the WALL post thing down solid.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I get that you can link articles, you just struggle with understanding the concepts. The post I referred to shows that you know absolutely nothing about this topic.
    If you could read and comprehend, Over the past three years, as US natural gas prices remained low gas‐fired plants have been slowly but surely eroding the position of coal‐fired plants as the first energy source for power generation. You see.....the price of NATURAL GAS is the reason for the change over.

vCash

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    If you could read and comprehend, Over the past three years, as US natural gas prices remained low gas‐fired plants have been slowly but surely eroding the position of coal‐fired plants as the first energy source for power generation. You see.....the price of NATURAL GAS is the reason for the change over.
    Oh, the irony.

If only I knew the facts. What you are doing is the same thing that you claim is so offensive from the other side. You literally compared 172 Kwh to 300,000 Kwh.

You can speak about anything you want, but I am going to need you to get your decimal places right before I will listen.

vCash

Oh, the irony.

If only I knew the facts. What you are doing is the same thing that you claim is so offensive from the other side. You literally compared 172 Kwh to 300,000 Kwh.

You can speak about anything you want, but I am going to need you to get your decimal places right before I will listen.
    I aint gonna listen to the Moran until he removes his head from his anus and quits WALL posting.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Oh, the irony.If only I knew the facts. What you are doing is the same thing that you claim is so offensive from the other side. You literally compared 172 Kwh to 300,000 Kwh. You can speak about anything you want, but I am going to need you to get your decimal places right before I will listen.
    I "litterally" comparied 172 Kwh to 300,000. I left the three zeros off, my bad. It should have read From 2007 to 2013 NATURAL GAS UP BY 217,000 KWH. Renewable up by 170,000 kwh .

vCash

How did you know it all energy guys miss this? Interior Department Announces Draft Strategy for Offshore Oil and Gas Leasing WASHINGTON, DC – As part of President Obama’s all-of-the-above energy strategy to continue to expand safe and responsible domestic energy production, Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell and Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Director Abigail Ross Hopper today announced the next step in the development of the nation's Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Oil and Gas Leasing Program for 2017-2022.The Draft Proposed Program (DPP) includes 14 potential lease sales in eight planning areas – 10 sales in the Gulf of Mexico, three off the coast of Alaska, and one in a portion of the Mid- and South Atlantic.HHHUMMMMMM war on energy huh? http://www.doi.gov/news/pressrelease...as-leasing.cfm

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ton Loc View Post
    To be fair it cost a **** ton to get those 40,000,000,000 barrels of oil out of the ground and transported down here even if it was open.
    To be even more fair an oil and gas company wouldn't produce it if it wasn't economical.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

How did you know it all energy guys miss this? Interior Department Announces Draft Strategy for Offshore Oil and Gas Leasing WASHINGTON, DC – As part of President Obama’s all-of-the-above energy strategy to continue to expand safe and responsible domestic energy production, Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell and Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Director Abigail Ross Hopper today announced the next step in the development of the nation's Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Oil and Gas Leasing Program for 2017-2022.The Draft Proposed Program (DPP) includes 14 potential lease sales in eight planning areas – 10 sales in the Gulf of Mexico, three off the coast of Alaska, and one in a portion of the Mid- and South Atlantic.HHHUMMMMMM war on energy huh? http://www.doi.gov/news/pressrelease...as-leasing.cfm
    More smoke and mirror bull****.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    More smoke and mirror bull****.
    He just can't win with you people. Tell me again how the unemployment rate is fixed. LEMMING

vCash

He just can't win with you people. Tell me again how the unemployment rate is fixed. LEMMING
    Lets see here Me, Turd. and the rest of us here are

You on the other hand are