Thread: Jaybirds.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Jaybirds.

Don't wanna jinx the game thread that blue will start tomorrow but looking at their roster this is a great chance for us to win in Lawrence for the first time in 13 years. Their startine 5 looks like 4 hs all-stars plus old looking Ellis. I've watched us fold so many times in that arena. I'm ready to see if our experienced players can steal one there. Looking at the trend in the big 12 we may lose by 20 though. Not a lot of close games so far. We will either win by 4-5 or get.blown out. C'mon Sooners! What do the other 3 bball fans here think?
    Last edited by birddog; 1/18/2015 at 11:00 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Jaybirds.

yeah, doesn't help they lost at Ames.

We play like we did at UT or home against bu...we could win by 4-5..or keep it close. We play like we did at WV ( ku isn't as physical) or go through a scoring funk we'll get blown out.

I know I covered all the bases...lol. I just don't know. A win would be HUGE.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Re: Jaybirds.

If we do end up losing, it will be for the good of the Big 12. It has become painfully obvious that no matter how many football coaches KU hires then fires in a few years, they will never compete in football again. If they contribute something basketbally, then at least they aren't conference leechy freeloading moochers.

Yeeeeahhh... let's go with that...