Thread: David King

Sooner Starter
    vCash

David King

Only former Sooner I see on a final four roster. Go Seahawks.
    I set my DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" and now it records the Longhorn Network all day.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: David King

Yeah I saw that. He didn't dominate when he was here but he obviously impressed the right people when he needed to. Honestly I recognized the name but he was pretty much a silent Sooner.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

His draft profile give a little history of his Sooner days: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/profil...ing?id=2540008
    I set my DVR to record "The Biggest Loser" and now it records the Longhorn Network all day.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

He's played in 3 games and has had 1 sack for Seattle. This is considered his first year I guess, his nfl profile: http://www.nfl.com/player/davidking/2540008/profile

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

I can't root for a Pete Carroll coached team...in anything.

Remember, he was on Lou Holtz's Arkansas staff in the Orange Bowl and had his infamous "choke" gesture to Don Shula when he was an assistant for the Jets. I would like for the Pats to tear him a new one....

Administrator
    vCash

David King wasn't quiet when he was at OU, we just didn't have a dominating D-line.

King was on the line with R.J. Washington, Ronnell Lewis, Frank Alexander and in his senior year, Chuka Ndulue was making his first start. The reason his name may not pop into your mind is because he started as a defensive end and was moved to defensive tackle, then back to end. He finished his senior season ranked 3rd in sacks but his biggest moment as a Sooner was a recovered fumble for a touchdown against Texas in 2011.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

glad for a Sooner, but yeah, no way in hell I pull for petey...I actually like Wilson as well, but have to go with the Pats...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Welp, lessee, in the desert so rain unlikely, same with the cold so the balls
    should stay about 12 psi...yup, go Pats...like to see Brady get # 4....