Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sooner Starter
    vCash

Re: Happy CFB New Year 2015!

...I'm enjoying watching QBs run with the football! That's some wild, wacky stuff...I hope it catches on!

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater View Post
    After all the hype and funding by Phil knight, I still don't think the ducks are ready for prime time. I think they were overrated. Hype about Mariota and playing in the PAC-12. They have no answer for the ****nuts
    Disagree - Mariotta has been near flawless. But the Ducks are not as powerful on the line on either side of the ball. That's hard to beat no matter what scheme is employed and I suspect it will only get worse. Still, the game should be closer. Forgoing the first FG was a bad move given a full 4 yards to go. Both drops on 3rd down were perfectly thrown and uncontested, but that happens with replacement players. Their replacement TE is a real hinderance as he has run the wrong route twice or is just incredibly slower than the original starter. They are going to have to avoid calling his number if possible.

vCash

Hopefully this third stringer is playing so well that Miller transfers to OU.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    Hopefully this third stringer is playing so well that Miller transfers to OU.
    Barrett is better than Miller - let's go for him. That ankle should be okay by Sept.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BetterSoonerThanLater's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    After all the hype and funding by Phil knight, I still don't think the ducks are ready for prime time. I think they were overrated. Hype about Mariota and playing in the PAC-12. They have no answer for the ****nuts
    Disagree - Mariotta has been near flawless. But the Ducks are not as powerful on the line on either side of the ball. That's hard to beat no matter what scheme is employed and I suspect it will only get worse. Still, the game should be closer. Forgoing the first FG was a bad move given a full 4 yards to go. Both drops on 3rd down were perfectly thrown and uncontested, but that happens with replacement players. Their replacement TE is a real hinderance as he has run the wrong route twice or is just incredibly slower than the original starter. They are going to have to avoid calling his number if possible.
    Mariota is solid no doubt, but tOSU has found the chink in the armor, and we saw them get exposed in the first half. If the buckeyes had not turned over the ball over twice, we could see a score of 35-10.

Overall, I'm not discounting the ducks season, but Mariota can't do it by himself, and I personally don't think they are as good as everyone thought.
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    I wand cardele jones as our qb. That dude is a stud
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    Too bad his receivers can't catch
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Barrett is better than Miller - let's go for him. That ankle should be okay by Sept.
    Barrett wouldn't be eligible next year.

vCash
    10 seconds = td. That's what I expected to see from Oregon all night.
    tOSU needs to respond or I think the ducks start taking off here.

I may be eating my words from my previous posts!
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Amazing! That #9 tried his best to mess up a TD by dropping the ball early in the national title game! That early TD drop will never cease to amaze. Better to be cocky than make sure you score, I suppose.

vCash
    Another turnover for the bucknuts. Unbelievable. After going for it on fourth down and getting it on your own 48, a scrambling fumble..... Self inflicted wounds on osu are going to win this game for he ducks
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    Nice to see ou get a mention....most turnovers in a championship game....smh
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

I wand cardele jones as our qb. That dude is a stud
    Must suck to be Urban Meyer. If Jones win this, he's having to decide if he should go with his QB that had a 24 game winning streak, his 11-1 guy who is on a 10 game winning streak, or his other guy who won the conference championship game by 59 points, and then followed that up with playoff victories against the heavily favored #1 and #2 teams in his first three starts.

Rough life.

In all seriousness, though, Miller to OU is a perfectly acceptable far-fetched, yet plausible off-season idea to spend 10 pages on.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Another turnover for the bucknuts. Unbelievable. After going for it on fourth down and getting it on your own 48, a scrambling fumble..... Self inflicted wounds on osu are going to win this game for he ducks
    damn, another L.Jones/vs Texass, famous Jameis/vs the quacks QB brainfart.
    Quacks would've been tied if they'd have kicked that FG earlier in the game. I know that's not their MO, but there's going to be a lot of heat on Helfreich if they lose by 3 or less.

vCash
    Watching cardele jones is what I had hopes Blake would have done at qb for us
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Put a fork in 'em. If it were not for the turnovers, this would have been a blowout long ago. Win in the trenches and win the game.

I'm still impressed with the Ducks. tOSU has better athletes at probably 8 out of 10 positions and these guys don't quit. I'm been calling for UO to drop a game for the last half of the season and they keep amazing me - especially with the injuries. I want OU to be elite and all, but more than anything, I'd like to seem them compete like that regardless of circumstances.

vCash

Frost really messed up the Pass/Run ratio tonight. We really dodged a bullet.

vCash
    Mariota out...looks like a Sam Bradford injury that took place in the same building
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

vCash
    Mariota back in but I don't think it's going to mater much. 8 mjns to go, down 15 and Oregon is punting
    this is bull****
    Posted from iOS app

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I was reading something that said the Bucknuts got an extra week or so to prepare thanks to their academic calendar. They're playing like it was an extra two.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.