SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jacie's Avatar
    vCash

Thumbs down Only one thing can make the end of the 2014-15 college football season worse

Okie State wins their bowl game . . .

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Only one thing can make the end of the 2014-15 college football season worse

If I tried to care, I would probably fail.

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

Re: Only one thing can make the end of the 2014-15 college football season worse

judging by our conference's showing so far, once we got TCU's win out of the way, the rest of the bowls seem be going perfect (all lose). I see no reason for Pokes to win.
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUinFLA View Post
    judging by our conference's showing so far, once we got TCU's win out of the way, the rest of the bowls seem be going perfect (all lose). I see no reason for Pokes to win.
    That's what I said on Dec. 5. And yet...

They'll probably win just to be contrary.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner79 View Post
    Exactly. Who GAS? When OU is in the tank, the rest of the college football world just disappears for me.

vCash

Perzackery.
    When they playin?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

In a few.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

24-0 osewe at half...thanks for starting this thread.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

vCash

Ugh at this point I don't even care what happens to them. 2014 is just a bad memory.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

I'm actually pulling for OSU, like I did for the other Big XII teams. I can't help but think of the UT fans and how they are threatened by everyone and view all of their opponents as hated enemies - OU, TexaAg, Baylor, TCU, Nebraska (yes, still), and put them down in their message boards. I just don't want to be like a horn fan.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

Can we change the original post and replace it with "Ohio State wins the national championship?"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Okie State needs to send Bobby Stoops a nice "Thank You" note with a check in it for pulling their season out of the toilet. Hey sport why don't you re-punt. I bet you might pick up another 4 or 5 yards of field position.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Admittedly, I was a bit relieved that either they or K-State pulled out their game. It would have been more disturbing if the lone conference representative to win its bowl game this year was a new comer.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Okie State needs to send Bobby Stoops a nice "Thank You" note with a check in it for pulling their season out of the toilet. Hey sport why don't you re-punt. I bet you might pick up another 4 or 5 yards of field position.
    I tried to tell everyone that it was the big12 brass that called and ordered Stoops to re-punt, but no one would believe me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

I tried to tell everyone that it was the big12 brass that called and ordered Stoops to re-punt, but no one would believe me.
    I am trying to think of something that Mack Brown did that was more stupid than that decision. I am having a hard time coming up with anything.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

DOES ANYONE THINK, MAYBE BOBBY HAS RUN HIS COURSE, IT SEEMS TO ME THESE MEN DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOR HIM OR HIS BROTHER!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by u858004 View Post
    DOES ANYONE THINK, MAYBE BOBBY HAS RUN HIS COURSE, IT SEEMS TO ME THESE MEN DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOR HIM OR HIS BROTHER!!
    You might check the dozens of other threads on the subject to see what others think.

I see you're new, but please STOP YELLING YOUR POSTS, SOME OF US ARE NURSING HANGOVERS!!!!!!!

Sorry, boulder. But we here in Tennessee don't wine about our hangovers, we just get up and start again!!!

vCash

Look....Another sock......!!!
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.