Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Judge Smails's Avatar
    vCash

Crablegs vs Fugly Quacks

That is the most God awful color of green I've ever seen.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Crablegs vs Fugly Quacks

I'm pretty sure I've never watched so many green teams in such short succession. Better than orange, I guess.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Smails View Post
    That is the most God awful color of green I've ever seen.
    Frog spit
    There's Only ONE Oklahoma!

vCash

So who are you guys rooting for?
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

I'm going with the old, worn out standard...

Can they both lose?

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

By process of elimination, I'm pulling for Oregon to win the whole thing.

I recently found myself in the unheard of position of rooting FOR the CoCanes against the SEC. They, along with every other team I've favored this bowl season, lost. Which doesn't bode well for Oregon.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirlNeugene View Post

Since it's in California, I'm going to go with a 10.0 earthquake that swallows the whole field.

vCash

Actually, as much as it makes my guts churn, I'm rooting for the quackers because I can't stand to see FSU win another game. Time to end their ever growing win streak.

vCash

Out of the remaining teams, Oregon is my best case scenario.
    FSU - Repeat champs? no thanks. Also dislike Winston and would feel dirty cheering for him. Plus after the pantsing we got from Clemson, we don't need anyone puffing up the ACC any further.
    Bama - SECSECSEC - no thanks.
    Ohio State - Doesn't deserve to be there. Also, once ESPN has anything good to say about the B10, it will take another epic collapse to shut them up. So nope.
    Oregon - Living here and having earned my law degree from Oregon kinda has me biased, but I will say this: nobody who had anything to do w/ the horrid blown calls that went against us is anywhere near campus anymore. Plus, I kinda feel bad for them. Only fanbase in the Pac that I'd really consider a fanbase. And even then, they'd be one of the quieter ones by our standards. Maybe that will change if they finally win something.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

yeah...the worse of two evils. ducks screwing ou or the bs fsu has done to keep Winston eligible. going with ducks.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Oregon - Living here and having earned my law degree from Oregon kinda has me biased.
    The Oregon federal courts and Steve Sady are all biased, so it must be in the water there.

vCash

Heh nice one, didn't see that coming.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Got to admit, that extra point formation is pretty darn good and it's something that would turn on the team's fans at a game, especially if it gets 2. Something to show that the staff was not just a bunch of FB 'tards. That along with having a QB punt out of the shotgun on 4th down between the opponents 40 and 50 and successfully getting the kick downed inside the 10. It gets the crowd all excited that we're going for it on 4th , and then they admit, Oh, that was a damned smart play to kick it.
    Hell, I'd settle for us just making the extra point from the normal formation, and not re-kicking when we get the opposition inside the 20.

vCash

If this goes the way the rest of these reviews have this postseason, it will stand.

vCash

Wow that was quite a fake. On par w/ Boykin yesterday.

vCash

They keep pointing out how surprised they are, with how physical Oregon really is...

I think its kind of smoke and mirrors (and their speed).

It FSU keeps this within striking distance... they will wear down and beat down Oregon, before this is done.

Will be an interesting 2nd Half. Can't stand Free Shoes, suppose Oregon is lesser of two evils... but this season was toast for me, after the first loss. You could we weren't going anywhere. Wouldn't be the first team that exposed glaring weaknesses, over the course of the season.

Sooner Starter Since71ASooner4Life's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBigRed View Post
    They keep pointing out how surprised they are, with how physical Oregon really is...

I think its kind of smoke and mirrors (and their speed).

It FSU keeps this within striking distance... they will wear down and beat down Oregon, before this is done.

Will be an interesting 2nd Half. Can't stand Free Shoes, suppose Oregon is lesser of two evils... but this season was toast for me, after the first loss. You could we weren't going anywhere. Wouldn't be the first team that exposed glaring weaknesses, over the course of the season.

Actually I think that FSU defense is what is going to get worn down. Too much speed in green

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Who are the refs? There were about three winded FSU tap outs lumbering off and still on the field when Oregon snapped the ball and scored and no flags?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

So far, this is following the standard FSU script. The Ducks defense has surprised me so far, but I just don't see them holding up for the full game. No team has been able to stop the FSU passing game in the 2nd half this year and I don't believe UO will be the first. Maybe they can out score them.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Since71ASooner4Life View Post
    Actually I think that FSU defense is what is going to get worn down. Too much speed in green
    I beg to differ.