Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: bears vs spartans

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirlNeugene View Post
    Does this mean we will get a break from SicEm coming in and giving us advice about the direction of our program? Probably not, but time will tell.
    No, it'll be even worse, and we'll be even dumber.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Does this mean we will get a break from SicEm coming in and giving us advice about the direction of our program? Probably not, but time will tell.
    "We may be bad, but we're ahead of you" Is sicems most likely response.

vCash

I told my wife they before the FG that they should punt and I wasn't even considering the block. I figured kicker would miss and give them too good of field position for the defense to stop 'em. They may have scored anyway, but forcing them to go 80+ yards with no TOs would have made it a lot harder.

vCash

He's probably out on a ledge somewhere with a 6 pack of Zima. If he survives that, he'll be back with some advice.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Screw Baylor---Glad they lost

vCash

At the end of the day, they have a 2 year bowl losing streak. One more and people will start talking about how Briles can't win BCS games. If the doubts haven't already started creeping in.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

Wow, I guess the head coach's friends and family plan doesn't work for Baylor either. It sort of pizzes off the FB gods.
    Damn good game at the end though.
    I was going to root for tOSU against 'Bama, but now I don't know. The Big 10 fans will be almost as bad as eSECpn fans if they win, so I don't know if it's any better than having the eSECpn completely out of the playoffs.

vCash

It doesn't really matter which one wins. So long as Bama doesn't win the next 2.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

It doesn't really matter which one wins. So long as Bama doesn't win the next 2.
    Damn, I guess the only way this playoff could be any worse for us is if the Whorns were in it.
    Whoregon--I will never root for them after the officiating robbery. The crooked sheriff who was the head officiating ref during that game is sometimes even a so-called ""expert officating analyst for ESPiN
    tOSU--no thanks
    FSU--Free Shoes is as crooked as they come.
    'Bama-- don't really have anything against them expect for their mouthy alum analyst's bugs comment. But that was just sour grapes from last year

vCash

Out of the 3, I wouldn't mind seeing Oregon win. Everyone involved w/ that call has fled the program.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member bluedogok's Avatar
    vCash

Yeah, I don't really have anything against Oregon. They seem like the lesser of four evils at this point.

vCash

In years past I would have no problem rooting for Bama. In fact, were they not part of the SEC, they would easily be my favorite. But sorry, ESPN's non-stop SEC aggrandizing has made rooting for any of them completely impossible.

vCash

At the end of the day, they have a 2 year bowl losing streak. One more and people will start talking about how Briles can't win BCS games. If the doubts haven't already started creeping in.
    In games they most certainly should have won.

This one, they had in most convincing fashion and just gave it up, in pretty much every facet.

That was a CHOKE job, if ever I've seen one. OU just didn't show up, but at least no one was really watching.

vCash

When we get whipped, it's usually apparent early. I can't remember many 4th quarter collapses (and I mean the quarter as a whole, not just one drive). Against OSU this year is one of the only ones I can think of.

vCash

Still not close our record in bowl games. Of course you have to get to one first.

For some reason I kinda want Oregon to win it all too. So everyone can say offense can win championships.

I have nothing against bama either, but I'm just sick of them winning. There like the yankee's to me.
    BOOMER SOONER
    and GEAUX SAINTS

vCash
    Baylor beat themselves with unnecessary penalties on the INT return and the facemask by Coleman. MSU deserves credit for not giving up when fatboy waddled in for the TD.
    Posted from iOS app

vCash

Yeah, classic example of why you shouldn't give up regardless of how badly you're being beat. Something our guys could stand to learn.