vCash

Good morning and Happy new year, Hope every one is safe and no one went to jail LOl

Got My Coffee on , Blackeye Peas a soaking. gonna make a batch of Home made corn bread, Fry me up some taters and onions in Bacon grease.
    Not sure If Ill go get some Collards or use up some of my Poke for the greens to go with it. Prolly the Poke tho.

Yall have a Safe a Prosperous Year ahead.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Re: Good morning and Happy new year, Hope every one is safe and no one went to jail L

Right back atcha!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Good morning and Happy new year, Hope every one is safe and no one went to jail L

same to both of you...no jail. Too old to get too crazy.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hawaii 5-0's Avatar
    vCash

No jail but I'm back in rehab.

5-0
    BOY HOWDY !!!!

vCash

Just read about a couple of early 20s kids, One dead the other in serious in a Local hospital.
    happened about 2:30 am
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

unfortunately ya don't realize its not worth it til your older...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!