SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

smurfs vs post stoops wildcats

great...
    I've heard 3 times..."the greatest bowl game upset ever"....

hmmm, smurfs #5 OU #11...they beat OU by 1 point with 2 trick plays...doesn't seem like "the greatest bowl upset ever" to me.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Re: smurfs vs post stoops wildcats

smurfs up 7....maybe THIS can be the greatest upset ever, ranked 10 points lower.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

yes, got me a guberment job...so I'm not working this week. So I get to watch these bowls~
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 12/31/2014 at 04:46 PM.

vCash

2 possessions for smurfs, 2 TD's...up 14-0

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I think, maybe if I live to 108, they'll finally stop referring to the Bozo State Fiesta Bowl win over us. Until then...no. I was there. It wasn't that great of a game. It was an entertaining fourth quarter, and a little bit of the third quarter. But it was not an awesome display of football excellence between an unbeaten squad from the Mountain West and a twice-beaten (once, actually) Big 12 champion that may have been the most overachieving group Stoops has ever had.

vCash

Boise State just scored on a Statue of Liberty play... Guess I need to reschedule with my therapist.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Texas Golfer's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    great...
    I've heard 3 times..."the greatest bowl game upset ever"....

hmmm, smurfs #5 OU #11...they beat OU by 1 point with 2 trick plays...doesn't seem like "the greatest bowl upset ever" to me.
    Actually, it was 3 trick plays and BSU came into the game higher ranked than OU.
    Cogito sumere potum alterum - I think I'll have another drink.

vCash

didn't know the 3...but yes, I have the rankings..#5 and #11...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBorn View Post
    Boise State just scored on a Statue of Liberty play... Guess I need to reschedule with my therapist.
    really? wow...watching OU bball...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

really? wow...watching OU bball...
    Welp, glad you mentioned that. I had no idea OU BB was on TV. It's on Root Sports here which is sort of a Fox clone. Sooners kicking azz in the 1st half.
    Buddy is on fire.
    Sure hope of BB team doesn't lay an egg in conference play like our FB team did, but conference play is going to be tough this year.

Arizona trying to make it a one score game before the 1st half ends with a pick. Had to settle for 3 though.
    Last edited by aurorasooner; 12/31/2014 at 05:52 PM.

vCash

yeah, Buddy needs to really start by driving to the hole...that's open up his 3. Cousins has actually started playing really smart the last few games. Definitely need Lattin and DJ to be able to come in and help the post. IF they do, we'll have a good bench with them, Booker, Walker.

They said that Buford is eligible to practice...said he is tearing it up...wish he could play this year.

Big 12 is a beast. 12-6 for 2nd will prob be the numbers...tough.

vCash

nice smurfs up 28 - 17...or am I behind? looks like smurfs kicking FG...31-17?

vCash
    I hate Boise St. I really do.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

nice smurfs up 28 - 17...or am I behind? looks like smurfs kicking FG...31-17?
    Boise makes Arizona kick field goals, and Arizona isn't going to win this one w/o some help from Boise (TOs). Although they just dropped the Arizona KO, and only returned to about the 5.

I don't know how the smurfs can recruit WRs who can catch a pass that's behind them or one they have to go up and snag, basically one that's not thrown perfectly, and our receivers, except for Shep, usually "brick hands them", if one is even thrown where they can touch it. Depressing.

vCash

I hate Boise State but I want them to win----I want AZ to be as miserable this bowl season as I am-----Ole Miss did their part as did Miss State---a lot of pain out there tonight
    Last edited by REDREX; 12/31/2014 at 11:24 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Texas Golfer's Avatar
    vCash

BSU got 397 yards and 31 points in the first half. They got 74 yards and was held scoreless in the second half. What an adjustment by the Arizona defense in that second half!
    Last edited by Texas Golfer; 12/31/2014 at 08:07 PM.
    Cogito sumere potum alterum - I think I'll have another drink.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Dick head smurfs won.

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Should give hope to OU fans. BSU looked pretty bad last year and the first month of this year. Their QB looked average at best with no headroom to get better. Had they played Zona early in the year, they would have gotten smoked. Teams can and do get better and individual players do as well. It all comes down to coaching. And BSU did change coaching staffs in all of this too.

vCash

Sorry BS, I don't see that happening...we shall see.
    I had asked about a timeline of coaching changes in another thread...someone, maybe you responded that Stoops waits til AFTER signing day. If he really does that is below chickenshi$ to do. Wait til the kid signs, then change his coach. I hope that isn't the case.