Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Q: What does OU owe Bob Stoops

Two words: Masturbator and Commander.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

The absolute worst, most pathetic thing imaginable would be if this Houston guy is exactly who he says he is. A boxer and lawyer pouring out hours of foolish talk on a backwater sports forum.

The "lemming" stuff is pretty bad, too.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cleller View Post
    The absolute worst, most pathetic thing imaginable would be if this Houston guy is exactly who he says he is. A boxer and lawyer pouring out hours of foolish talk on a backwater sports forum.

The "lemming" stuff is pretty bad, too.
    Not sure if hes a boxer er not But pretty sure hes a Punnany attorney.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by beached_sooner View Post
    Classic lemming post Wonderbread man! Go ahead and fall on your sword for your "cult of personality" leader.

Nobody is forcing you to read the thread. If you find the thread doesn't interest you, just move on.
    Lemming? hmmm.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

From a long-time lurker, poster on other boards dating back to the original Weather Dudes, Carey's board BoomerSooner.net, Walt's Personal Playland... years being branded a Sunshine Pumper. Probably seen as a hater now.

Hate to break it to all of you, but this ranks up there with some of the most asinine, immature (BOTH sides), threads I've ever seen.

And for the record... when someone talks @#$% as if they're the badass and they get called on it... the person doing the calling out and offering to settle it face-to-face, isn't the "Internet Tough Guy". That honor belongs to someone else...

And I'm no fan of the person that issued the challenge. He's been on my ignore list, most of this season. Ain't giving him a pass on any of it... but the responses aren't any better, nor show any restraint/intelligence.

Whole lot of hypocrisy flying around. A lot of people should be ashamed... and just shut up

And pulling out posts counts? Really? The baiting angle? LOL! Looking like a jerk in front of everyone, for your pleasure on non-articulated arguments, grade-school insults? Please...

Let the thread die already. It isn't building up anyone's rep, credibility, etc. Its just embarrassing.

vCash

Someone please put this thread out of its misery. I agree with ^^^ as I'm sure many others do as well.
    In all fairness we were whiney bitches long before OU rammed it up our cornholes, and long before Macks losing season.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

It's always later than you think and Time is not on your side...

"RUN Forrest RUN"
    "Image is what people think we are. Integrity is what we really are"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member cleller's Avatar
    vCash

Aren't the little "beach" guy, the houston guy, and the 8th troll the same person? All of them talk about lemmings, but none of them know what one is.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Tell me Mr. Im so smart.
    What does me pointing out the fact that you and yer Butt buddy are Constantly spewing Ghey commentary have to do with Turd and His expletives or My So call Racist statements?
    Call me names if you will But dont attempt to transfer your Gheyness to me or others
    So mr GreyGhey spek, what "Serves me right? " Yall are brokeback idiots.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

The End.

Big Pimpin' stoops the eternal pimp's Avatar
    vCash

The End pt 2.
    Bazinga