Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Texas Golfer's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Big 12 (well really 10 and we are keeping it that way!) in bowls...

Quote Originally Posted by soonergirlNeugene View Post
    I dunno if it's the liquor talking, but watching all this "your christmas wishes have been granted" playoff propaganda, I kinda wish TCU and Baylor (if they stomp MSU tomorrow) should declare themselves national champions this year just to stick it in the selection committee(and whoever came up with this stupid 4 team playoff)'s eye. They won't. But dammit they totally should.
    Baylor (should they win) and TCU should claim the national championship. They should get rings and have a parade. Remember Auburn doing it when they were left out of the BCS Championship game?
    Cogito sumere potum alterum - I think I'll have another drink.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Golfer View Post
    Baylor (should they win) and TCU should claim the national championship. They should get rings and have a parade. Remember Auburn doing it when they were left out of the BCS Championship game?
    As far as I'm concerned, they can officially keep that one. The NCAA stripped USC and Stoops has already said he didn't want it.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

well, Im enjoying what the ramblin wreck is doing to the bulldogs so far in the orange bowl.
    sec west aint looking like what espin hyped them to be.
    beat themselves up in conference play? not doing too well out of conference either.
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

bottom of the sec 2-0, top of the sec 0-2....nice..of the ones I watched...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Well up until yesterday, every B12 game featured an unranked B12 team against a ranked team from another conference. Doesn't excuse our loss in any way, but the matchups certainly set up the B12 for a tough day.
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

okay..screw it..

go huskies

might as well really drop the ball.

big 12 - 1/5 right now....hopefully 1/6 by nights end.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!