Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

N.Y. GOP lawmaker to plead guilty to federal tax fraud - you should be proud

Talk about a complete lack of integrity, Satan could win with an R after his name with you lemmings running out and blindly jerk down the levers for R's. A 20-count indictment in April and he still won by 55 to 42 percent. Tell me about about you're the party of values.http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/23/ny...ax-charge.html

vCash

Re: N.Y. GOP lawmaker to plead guilty to federal tax fraud - you should be proud

^dumbfukinass!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Re: N.Y. GOP lawmaker to plead guilty to federal tax fraud - you should be proud

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    ^dumbfukinass!
    That's it? That's all you got? No lecture on the principled values of the republican party? Just some weak *** grade school name calling. Loser.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Charlie says hey...

Guess you guys will elect anyone to office, over and over again with a (D) next to the name.

Charles Rangel (D)

The following day, Rangel was found guilty on 11 of the 12 charges against him by the adjudicatory subcommittee of the House Ethics Committee (2 of the original 13 charges having been combined).[152][153] Two of the charges were focused on his actions with regards to soliciting funds and donations for the Rangel Center from those with business before the Ways and Means Committee; four were for improper use of Congressional letterhead and other House resources in those solicitations; one was for submitting incomplete and inaccurate financial disclosure statements; one was for using one of his Harlem apartments as an office when he had Congressional dealings with the landlord; one was for failing to pay taxes on his Dominican villa; and two reiterated these charges in describing general violations of House rules.[154]

Two days later, a near-tears Rangel pleaded for "fairness and mercy", but to no avail;[155] the full Committee voted 9–1 to recommend that the full House approve a sanction of censure upon Rangel.[156] The committee stated that "Public office is a public trust [and Rangel] violated that trust."[155] Censure is the strongest penalty the House can impose short of outright expulsion from Congress.[156] The Committee also said that Rangel should make restitution for any unpaid taxes.[156]

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    That's it? That's all you got? No lecture on the principled values of the republican party? Just some weak *** grade school name calling. Loser.
    You wernt worth that. Have you not realized that ALL of those maggots are crooks? Ds,Rs Independents?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Charlie says hey... Guess you guys will elect anyone to office, over and over again with a (D) next to the name. Charles Rangel (D) The following day, Rangel was found guilty on 11 of the 12 charges against him by the adjudicatory subcommittee of the House Ethics Committee (2 of the original 13 charges having been combined).[152][153] Two of the charges were focused on his actions with regards to soliciting funds and donations for the Rangel Center from those with business before the Ways and Means Committee; four were for improper use of Congressional letterhead and other House resources in those solicitations; one was for submitting incomplete and inaccurate financial disclosure statements; one was for using one of his Harlem apartments as an office when he had Congressional dealings with the landlord; one was for failing to pay taxes on his Dominican villa; and two reiterated these charges in describing general violations of House rules.[154]Two days later, a near-tears Rangel pleaded for "fairness and mercy", but to no avail;[155] the full Committee voted 9–1 to recommend that the full House approve a sanction of censure upon Rangel.[156] The committee stated that "Public office is a public trust [and Rangel] violated that trust."[155] Censure is the strongest penalty the House can impose short of outright expulsion from Congress.[156] The Committee also said that Rangel should make restitution for any unpaid taxes.[156]
    I am not seeing where Rangel is a CONVICTED FELON. Typical of you and the right, the standards are different for R's and D's.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

^^^^^^^ Troll Alert ^^^^^^^

"Online trolls really are horrible people. Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3M5wwElfo

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    ^^^^^^^ Troll Alert ^^^^^^^

"Online trolls really are horrible people. Researchers find they are narcissistic, machiavellian, psychopathic and sadistic"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3M5wwElfo
    8th is a

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

N.Y. GOP lawmaker to plead guilty to federal tax fraud - you should be proud
    I'm proud that even our lawmakers are held accountable for their actions, yes.I think we can all agree that there have been lawmakers past and present and will be in the future that are less than stellar citizens and hopefully they will continue to be held accountable when they break the law.

There's no need to get into an R vs D fight over this. If Rick Perry can seamlessly change his R/D affiliation and political tune with the changing Texas political winds, then so can elected officials in every state. California? I LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND IMMIGRANTS! Oklahoma? I LOVE LOWER TAXES AND WANT TO IMPROVE ROADS AND BRIDGES! Colorado? I LOVE VOTERS' RIGHTS TO CHOOSE WHETHER MARIJUANA IS LEGAL OR NOT!

Politicians are not representatives of anyone but themselves when they decide to selfishly commit tax fraud and such

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I am not seeing where Rangel is a CONVICTED FELON. Typical of you and the right, the standards are different for R's and D's.
    Censure by a dem house no less...but still reelected.

Grimm still isn't a "convicted felon" and wasn't when he was reelected. But you are a man of integrity.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    I'm proud that even our lawmakers are held accountable for their actions, yes.I think we can all agree that there have been lawmakers past and present and will be in the future that are less than stellar citizens and hopefully they will continue to be held accountable when they break the law.There's no need to get into an R vs D fight over this. If Rick Perry can seamlessly change his R/D affiliation and political tune with the changing Texas political winds, then so can elected officials in every state. California? I LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT AND IMMIGRANTS! Oklahoma? I LOVE LOWER TAXES AND WANT TO IMPROVE ROADS AND BRIDGES! Colorado? I LOVE VOTERS' RIGHTS TO CHOOSE WHETHER MARIJUANA IS LEGAL OR NOT!Politicians are not representatives of anyone but themselves when they decide to selfishly commit tax fraud and such
    You are missing the point here. Conservatives and republicans present themselves as the only holder of principled values. Your party is running around screaming at the top of their lungs about the lawlessness of "this president" meanwhile when one of their own had a 20 count indictment six months BEFORE the election the leaders of the party of principled values did not force him out and run another candidate, winning by a huge margin and now after he is going to plead guilty to a FELONY, boner won’t say if Michael Grimm has to go. No integrity. http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...ty-113745.html

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

You are missing the point here
    Oh, I know why you posted it. This is my unchanged stance whenever something like this gets posted, because I can assure you that these type of things will never stop being posted and have been posted many times before. The only things that change are the names and the crimes committed

vCash

You are missing the point here. Conservatives and republicans present themselves as the only holder of principled values. Your party is running around screaming at the top of their lungs about the lawlessness of "this president" meanwhile when one of their own had a 20 count indictment six months BEFORE the election the leaders of the party of principled values did not force him out and run another candidate, winning by a huge margin and now after he is going to plead guilty to a FELONY, boner won’t say if Michael Grimm has to go. No integrity. http://www.politico.com/story/2014/1...ty-113745.html
    -----Barack,Nancy, Harry and many other Dems LIE to pass Obamacare and you dare speak about lack of integrity?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

The OP really is an oxygen thief...isn't he? You post this bull$hit about integrity and lemmings...how the fvck are you any different than any other person? If you think the Ds have the market cornered on integrity and being better than any other political party, let me know, because I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Here is a hot flash for you, dumbass...THEY ARE ALL CROOKED!! So go back to Democrat Underground and participate in a circle jerk or something more useful than putting this drivel on this message board.

I mean, really, what are you trying to accomplish? Do you want everyone on this board to hate you even more than they already do? I doubt that its possible, but go for it sweetcheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Op is just a stupid dick....
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Censure by a dem house no less...but still reelected.Grimm still isn't a "convicted felon" and wasn't when he was reelected. But you are a man of integrity.
    OH YES HE IS.Rep. Michael Grimm pleaded guilty to a single count of felony tax evasion on Tuesday, setting off rampant speculation about whether the New York Republican will resign or fight to keep his job.Grimm apologized and admitted to aiding and assisting in the preparation of fraudulent tax returns, part of a 20-count indictment federal prosecutors brought against him in April. But outside the federal courthouse in Brooklyn, Grimm was defiant and said he had no plans to step down. Lynch said that, aside from the guilty plea, Grimm has also signed a statement “admitting to the conduct underlying every charge filed against him.” “Michael Grimm has now publicly admitted that he hired unauthorized workers whom he paid ‘off the books’ in cash, took deliberate steps to obstruct the federal and state governments from collecting taxes he properly owed, cheated New York State out of workers’ compensation insurance premiums, caused numerous false business and personal tax returns to be filed for several years, and lied under oath to cover up his crimes. For republicans censure = FELONY TAX EVASION CONVICTION and no plans to step down. Tell me again about impeaching obama for crimes and misdemeanors while this conservative republican is a convicted felon is still in office. I wonder what "unauthorized workers" is, I we both know. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!http://thehill.com/homenews/house/22...to-tax-evasion

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Where is Jesse Jackson, Jr. these days? I haven't seen any news on him lately.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Cheese fell all the way off his cracker, plus he's hiding out from that little campaign funds misuse issue. It's all good, he has the seal of approval, (D), so nothing to see here, move along.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Well his is NOT in the house. He had the decency to resign four months before he plead guilty.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Well his is NOT in the house. He had the decency to resign four months before he plead guilty.
    That mother****er wouldn't know decency if he ****'n tripped over it.

OleVet Posse Instigator