Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Civil Unrest and Nov 16 election

The sitting president can use martial law to postpone indefinitely the elections and suspend the constitution, without the approval of congress.

I'm not saying this is going to happen, but with the last few months of race relations/ police/ immigration/ cuba/ last minute budget to keep gov floating/ Obama seemingly doesn't GAS about how the people voted (has said many times he'll use his pen - executive orders or presidential memoranda's)

I've read a lot of comments by both sides (folks responding to articles on FB etc) that there is a real anger out there. BOTH sides. Yes, I know lots of folks say crap on the internet but wouldn't do jack in person...just seems the general mood is "f - you".

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wil...hhwtfWOygVK.97

That was in May 2012, obviously he didn't postpone the 2014 elections, but honestly, why would he...? it's not the presidential election.

This one deals with Ben Carson and has some interesting FACTS.
    http://www.commdiginews.com/politics...lection-28523/

obviously left wing rags will not write about this...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Re: Civil Unrest and Nov 16 election

Fu*k him Nig dont wanta die.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    Wha' tha hay, just stay on yer hill, locked and loaded!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    You're better than this...

Merry Christmas Ma ......Homey

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

Better than what?

OleVet Posse Instigator

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Better than what?
    The namecalling. Was that hard to decipher?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    The sitting president can use martial law to postpone indefinitely the elections and suspend the constitution, without the approval of congress.I'm not saying this is going to happen, but with the last few months of race relations/ police/ immigration/ cuba/ last minute budget to keep gov floating/ Obama seemingly doesn't GAS about how the people voted (has said many times he'll use his pen - executive orders or presidential memoranda's) I've read a lot of comments by both sides (folks responding to articles on FB etc) that there is a real anger out there. BOTH sides. Yes, I know lots of folks say crap on the internet but wouldn't do jack in person...just seems the general mood is "f - you".http://www.westernjournalism.com/wil...hhwtfWOygVK.97That was in May 2012, obviously he didn't postpone the 2014 elections, but honestly, why would he...? it's not the presidential election. This one deals with Ben Carson and has some interesting FACTS.http://www.commdiginews.com/politics...lection-28523/obviously left wing rags will not write about this...
    Tell me you are fvcking kidding here. I have found the problem with our public education and it is ignorant lemming teachers like you who have no clue what is going on. Why on gods green earth would he do it even IF he was thinking about it? You think no one in the government would do anything about it? Hillary is leading by big margins over the retread and another idiot bush. The senate has 24 pub and 10 dem seats up for election in '16 with 7 pubs in states where obama won with more than 50% of the vote in '12. We only need 4 to take back the senate. You continue to prove you are clueless and without the ability to think for yourself. So the only reason he didn't suspend elections in '14 was because it wouldn't help him? Dems losing the senate helped him out somehow? You make no sense. Why would "left wing rags" write about this? You have lost your damn mind.

vCash

I knew you'd show up...LOL...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    Wha' tha hay, just stay on yer hill, locked and loaded!
    Say what? If the 1/2

Fu*ck that African
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

No Im not!
    Obamy Pulls Martial law? See how many of us Pull out the weapons they been wantin to Outlaw!

vCash

I knew you'd show up...LOL...
    Go to a lot of trouble to get me to "show up". Shows just how pathetic you are.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

I'm skeptical.

As much as I don't like the guy or care for his policies, this kind of thing is a bit too far down the conspiracy path for me.

vCash

you think?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    I'm skeptical.

As much as I don't like the guy or care for his policies, this kind of thing is a bit too far down the conspiracy path for me.
    I halfway agree, but there are some things that just add up. They way crap is happening...who knows.

vCash

I halfway agree, but there are some things that just add up. They way crap is happening...who knows.
    You halfway agree it won't happen? You are a real nutjob aren't you? What is your first assignment when you get back to your government job? Teaching your kids how bill clinton killed vince foster?

vCash

8th,

This is why you are on ignore...and honestly I'm very satisfied.

You've attacked me, my profession, my professional integrity, threatened me...without even knowing me. All I need to have to know I AM doing a great job is the letter from a former student in prison for 40 yrs - hard time...telling me he appreciated what I TRIED to do for him....the number of students who come back 10-15-20 yrs later to thank me and show me they have made something of their lives.

I KNOW I am a good teacher, I decide who I have in my life, you are not worth any of it. I disagree with Rock, Yermon, and several others on this board about the country's political climate...but we keep it civil. You have taken it to a whole different level.

Good luck with your future. I might add, since you like to question teaching....every conservative teacher I know NEVER teaches their morality, we just show it, whereas it's the libs that want to continue to teach their morality to every child...I'd be a little more concerned about that.

vCash

This country is like an athletic conference that no longer serves the interests of its individual member institutions (states). It needs to be taken out to pasture and shot.

vCash

8th,This is why you are on ignore...and honestly I'm very satisfied.You've attacked me, my profession, my professional integrity, threatened me...without even knowing me. All I need to have to know I AM doing a great job is the letter from a former student in prison for 40 yrs - hard time...telling me he appreciated what I TRIED to do for him....the number of students who come back 10-15-20 yrs later to thank me and show me they have made something of their lives. I KNOW I am a good teacher, I decide who I have in my life, you are not worth any of it. I disagree with Rock, Yermon, and several others on this board about the country's political climate...but we keep it civil. You have taken it to a whole different level.Good luck with your future. I might add, since you like to question teaching....every conservative teacher I know NEVER teaches their morality, we just show it, whereas it's the libs that want to continue to teach their morality to every child...I'd be a little more concerned about that.
    This is why I think you are stupid. You still don't get it, either by wanting to or just not smart enough to understand. I have NEVER attacked your profession. I attack you for being a blind lemming running out to vote for R's when they hate you. As for your integrity, you have to have some for me to attack it, case in point - you never did answer my post about what Kansas republicans, you know the very people you voted for - think you don't contribute to the economy and your final sentence. As for threatening you - I am only taking a conservative republican position that people who's salary I help pay should be working, earning their pay instead of spreading ignorant rightwingnut conspiracy theories on the web. "every conservative teacher I know NEVER teaches their morality, we just show it, whereas it's the libs that want to continue to teach their morality to every child...I'd be a little more concerned about that" what a bunch of fvcking bull****. This proves you have no integrity whatsoever. Conservative simply teaching the poor and downtrodden while those evil liberals are indoctrinating every child. You are a nutjob with a serious mental problem.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    This is why I think you are stupid. You still don't get it, either by wanting to or just not smart enough to understand. I have NEVER attacked your profession. I attack you for being a blind lemming running out to vote for R's when they hate you. As for your integrity, you have to have some for me to attack it, case in point - you never did answer my post about what Kansas republicans, you know the very people you voted for - think you don't contribute to the economy and your final sentence. As for threatening you - I am only taking a conservative republican position that people who's salary I help pay should be working, earning their pay instead of spreading ignorant rightwingnut conspiracy theories on the web. "every conservative teacher I know NEVER teaches their morality, we just show it, whereas it's the libs that want to continue to teach their morality to every child...I'd be a little more concerned about that" what a bunch of fvcking bull****. This proves you have no integrity whatsoever. Conservative simply teaching the poor and downtrodden while those evil liberals are indoctrinating every child. You are a nutjob with a serious mental problem.
    Your a piece of **** troll in serious need of an *** whip'n.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Your a piece of **** troll in serious need of an *** whip'n.
    Bring it on bitch.