vCash
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Castro says Thanks Obammy

ya lemming...it's faux news...it's not true! lol

it's really sad that obama is going ape shi5...and doing whatever he wants. If a pub president was doing this the dems would be going crazy, but they want to point fingers at us...oh well.
    Last edited by Soonerjeepman; 12/22/2014 at 03:44 PM.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    ya lemming...it's faux news...it's not true! lolit's really sad that obama is going ape shi5...and doing whatever he wants. If a pub president was doing this the dems would be going crazy, but they want to point fingers at us...oh well.
    oh no, OH NO, grab your pitchforks and touches! The brother of an 88 year old dictator has declared victory over an failed American policy that has not achieved it goal after 50+ years. Big fvcking deal, no one cares about Cuba. Our policy has been held hostage by a small group of nuts in Florida who have some crazy fantasy about getting back their property that was seized by castro, which is never going to happed, along with rightwingnuts who hate themselves some commies. Hell one of our biggest trading partners is the biggest commie country on the planet. Nice pun there ****** bag. Tell me again about the executive orders he is issuing at a much lesser number that his predecessors. It's about time he grew a pair and started to govern like he should have from day one - we would still have the house and senate if he did.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    oh no, OH NO, grab your pitchforks and touches! The brother of an 88 year old dictator has declared victory over an failed American policy that has not achieved it goal after 50+ years. Big fvcking deal, no one cares about Cuba. Our policy has been held hostage by a small group of nuts in Florida who have some crazy fantasy about getting back their property that was seized by castro, which is never going to happed, along with rightwingnuts who hate themselves some commies. Hell one of our biggest trading partners is the biggest commie country on the planet. Nice pun there ****** bag. Tell me again about the executive orders he is issuing at a much lesser number that his predecessors. It's about time he grew a pair and started to govern like he should have from day one - we would still have the house and senate if he did.
    You just cant help yerself can you?
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Tell me again about the executive orders he is issuing at a much lesser number that his predecessors. It's about time he grew a pair and started to govern like he should have from day one - we would still have the house and senate if he did.
    Right, and it looks like your favorite chocolate lolly pop and company, have issued more presidential memoranda than any other president...ever.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...anda/20590037/

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Right, and it looks like your favorite chocolate lolly pop and company, have issued more presidential memoranda than any other president...ever.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...anda/20590037/
    Wow, how about that transparency! Looks like another page out of the old Gruber playbook....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Right, and it looks like your favorite chocolate lolly pop and company, have issued more presidential memoranda than any other president...ever.http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...anda/20590037/
    Look at what I wrote - EXECUTIVE ORDERS. From the article you posted - It's true that Obama has issued fewer executive orders than any president in a century. I was not talking about anything else only EXECUTIVE ORDERS. Try again.

vCash

Look at what I wrote - EXECUTIVE ORDERS. From the article you posted - It's true that Obama has issued fewer executive orders than any president in a century. I was not talking about anything else only EXECUTIVE ORDERS. Try again.
    I was Talking about Castro saying Thanks to Obammy Not anything else. Quit changing the subject.
    You ALWAYS try to spin and deflect away from Obammy and to on to other Pres. who GAS?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Right, so like the article says, presidential memorandum is another term for EXECUTIVE ORDERS!!!!! Keep spinning it like the WH admin is and maybe the dem base will keep believing everything they spew.

OleVet Posse Instigator

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Right, so like the article says, presidential memorandum is another term for EXECUTIVE ORDERS!!!!! Keep spinning it like the WH admin is and maybe the dem base will keep believing everything they spew.
    Careful or 8th will get all puffed up and go full caps on your a$$!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Careful or 8th will get all puffed up and go full caps on your a$$!
    Naw he will spin , deflect, twist it about Bush. Then go Full caps.

vCash

you really want to keep executive orders and presidential memoranda's separate? they do the exact same thing, just called different. Typical liberal...
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

man, you have some anger issues....it's just a message board. I just laugh....