SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Is TearDownThisWall happy about this?

Hmmmmm...because we all know how he is ate up about who we are competing with for football players.

Oklahoma picked up a major linebacker commit Friday morning when Mechanicsville (Va.) Atlee's Ricky DeBerry committed to the Sooners.

DeBerry (6-foot-2, 231 pounds) chose the Sooners over Virginia.

The Rivals four-star outside linebacker also had offers from Alabama, Michigan State, Texas A&M, Oklahoma State and USC among others.

DeBerry came to Norman on his first official visit in early September before visits to Tennessee, Texas A&M, Michigan State and Alabama.

DeBerry is the first linebacker committed to the Sooners and the 17th overall for the 2015 class. Three of those signed with the school earlier this week out of junior colleges while OU announced two of the high school athletes as mid-term enrollees.

DeBerry is the No. 10 outside linebacker in the country and the No. 122 overall player by Rivals.com.

http://newsok.com/four-star-lineback...rticle/5377487

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Re: Is TearDownThisWall happy about this?

New Mexico or North Texas wasn't in the mix? I'm surprised we were interested!
    Behold the pale horse. The man who sat on him was death, and Hell followed with him.

Olevet Posse Pistolero

Winner of the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

TDTW: "He's a bust! He doesn't have a single college tackle! We beat VIRGINIA, what a crap school! Montgomery can't recruit to save his life. Fire him! Fire them all! Burn it to the ground and **** on the ashes so that I can squat in the mess and rub it all over myself to show how miserable I am."
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

You know how Larry Coker killed what Miami had going? Recruiting by computer.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...ng-analyst-tom

"That's accurate," UM recruiting coordinator Clint Hurtt said. "We spent way too much time recruiting off [Internet] lists and finding these top guys instead of truly evaluating. You can't just go off hearsay or just because Florida, Florida State or Alabama is recruiting him. That doesn't mean a thing."
    It's a dangerous game to get into going after guys just because another program is

PS: Leave TDTW alone guys. It's been a tough season for all of us. At least he's not a batsh!t crazy aggie on TexAgs this morning, who were anticipating a duo top recruit signing over evil t-sip TU... only for whorn to get the duo instead. Both texags and shaggy are funny this morning after that announcement

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Curly Bill View Post
    New Mexico or North Texas wasn't in the mix? I'm surprised we were interested!
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

vCash

TDTW was happy once - didn't care for it.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

You all are jerks. I'm going to become a Nebraska fan instead... oh wait. maybe YOU ALL should become Nebraska Huskers, because after Bo Pelini got fired, there's an opening for a mouthy jerk just for you. Maybe they'll even pay you $7 million to leave after a few years of not beating the right guys

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

Wait a minute. DeBerry doesn't sound like our kind of a guy. I thought we looking more for scrappy gamers with big hearts and a love for the game. I don't see this working out at all.

Administrator
    vCash

Add 4 star DB Kahlil Haughton to the list. Again, not North Texas material, so not sure if we want him...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    You all are jerks. I'm going to become a Nebraska fan instead... oh wait. maybe YOU ALL should become Nebraska Huskers, because after Bo Pelini got fired, there's an opening for a mouthy jerk just for you. Maybe they'll even pay you $7 million to leave after a few years of not beating the right guys

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals
    And happy New Year, you ungrateful sourpuss.

vCash

a whole lotta love in this thread for sure.....
    on Big Tex burning....They mentioned this on College Football Live. Pollack asked if it represented the Texas defense. Herbie told him it represented the Texas bandwagon.