Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeb Bush 2016?

vCash

Jeb Bush 2016?

I know, it's 2014, but looks like he will run. My 2 cents: Bush name doesn't evoke the near religious response among Repubs that Clinton does with Dems. The country is in a "yeah, let's try that" mode. So, we've tried a black(well, half anyway), so let's do a female! I've said it in other threads, Hillary will run & Hillary will win. Unless the Repubs can find a handicapped, black, Indian, female governor - it's a foredrawn conclusion.
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Jeb Bush 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by OU68 View Post
    I know, it's 2014, but looks like he will run. My 2 cents: Bush name doesn't evoke the near religious response among Repubs that Clinton does with Dems. The country is in a "yeah, let's try that" mode. So, we've tried a black(well, half anyway), so let's do a female! I've said it in other threads, Hillary will run & Hillary will win. Unless the Repubs can find a handicapped, black, Indian, female governor - it's a foredrawn conclusion.
    I have a different opinion on the "yeah, let's try that" mode. I think people used to have that view, but now see what a failure it has been. I don't think a "yeah, let's try that" will win again anytime soon. Sadly, I think that means someone like Mitt or Jeb have a shot.

vCash

Ive said it before and Ill keep saying Ill vote for ABC, Unless that bitch's only opponent is Al Sharpless. then I guess I'd vote fer the Cankled Bitch
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Wishboned's Avatar
    vCash

In 2016 I don't want to see Bush in the White House. Neither Jeb nor Hillary's.
    Surrender is not a Ranger word

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I think the Liberal Dems will do everything they can to keep Hill from getting the nomination

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    I think the Liberal Dems will do everything they can to keep Hill from getting the nomination
    Interesting thought, but I can't get past the Dem base worship of Clinton.
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Jebs a POS ...so is Hillary.

I'd never vote for either one of them.

vCash

Even Hill would be better than Barack----Just watch the Liberals will push for Warren

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

I'll beg if necessary. No more Bush's. No more Clinton's. Please, please, please.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerorLater View Post
    I'll beg if necessary. No more Bush's. No more Clinton's. Please, please, please.
    Amen to that. 28 freakin' years of them in the White House or a step away is well over enough.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wishboned View Post
    In 2016 I don't want to see Bush in the White House. Neither Jeb nor Hillary's.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit and laughed at the same time....disgusting. lol
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

I never listen to RL, but after researching on the Jeb Bush dealio, I found an article from one of his shows. I think he's spot on with his analysis. Looks like the status quo pubs are going to make sure the newbies that have been recently elected will get nowhere in either house. I'm starting to see that these "crazy right wing tea baggers" are nothing more than true conservatives for the most part and the old timer pub/dem's want to keep it as is, all the while giving the middle finger to their constituencies. Barack ran on "Hope & Change". I like that mantra, but I hope the change comes from the newly elected faces that maybe, just maybe, will get us back closer to following the constitution and shrink this over bearing, over taxing, ****ed up so called government that we have today.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/limbaugh-...eally-running/

OleVet Posse Instigator

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

I will not vote for a Bush and likely will not vote Repub again. That leaves Libertarian.

The cromnibus budget bill and Boner's love for it killed it for me with the pubs.
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

I think the pubs are in for a rude awakening. If they cave in and just do the status quo...we'll see.

I don't see any person for the pubs that I like that has a snowballs chance in he11 winning...sad.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

Jeb Bush has no shot......
    Hey... maybe T BOONE can pony up and start a Stilleater newspaper... but the players would probably just use it to roll the weed.

vCash

Ive come to the conclusion, It dont really matter who sits in the ****in White house. It Matters Which rich bunch of aszholes control em and the Congress.
    This country has been going down the tubes for a Long dayum time. Hopefully we survive the Crash at the bottom and rebuild a stronger nation.
    Good luck you younger folk us Old bastards and a few generations before us ****ed it up .
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

vCash

Just saw on Meet the Press a poll that if Hillary doesn't run, between Biden
    and Warren, she beats him by 8 points...

Here's my early take...Bush is TOO moderate for the TEA Party, but moderate
    enough that some Dems, who don't want Hillary, will cross over. Bush will
    scoop up most of the money, preempt Rubio and Cruz. An earlier post in this
    thread talked about black, Indian...etc....that describes Jindal...the wingnut
    from Louisiana. Honestly, I don't think Christie's skin is thick enough..he'll
    get on the campaign trail and both Dems and Pubs will plant hecklers to shoot
    him down. Romney?...I hope he does run...he has soooo much baggage...
    Corporations are people...47%...that stuff will NOT go away.

Right now, this thing is Hillary's to lose (sorry, Vet, don't see any other way
    currently) Biden is a loose cannon (age might be an issue)...Warren is a rising
    star...other Dems don't have name recognition or the foot soldier base that
    Obama will "donate" to Hillary (who has a giant base of her own). As I said,
    it is really early but with Bush announcing and Hillary probably in January,
    we'll all have two years to argue, bash, pontificate and, generally, yuk it up!

BOOMER!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rock on sooner View Post
    I hope a dem will win, I hope a dem will win,I hope a dem will win, I hope a dem will win,I hope a dem will win, I hope a dem will win,I hope a dem will win, I hope a dem will win,I hope a dem will win, I hope a dem will win,I hope a dem will win, I hope a dem will win.
    Would be a lot easier to read your post if you'd just come out with the truth instead of dancing around.
    Last edited by Turd_Ferguson; 12/21/2014 at 05:55 PM.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

The Cankled Bitch may win , But sje wont win with MY Vote.Like I said
    ABC!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Would be a lot easier to read your post if you'd just come out with the truth instead of dancing around.
    Wow, TF, I looked back over my "factual" post, only found three four syllable
    words, dint see a single "I hope a dem will win" and sincerely gave my early
    take on the upcoming Pub clusterf*ck (and it truly will be FUN to watch) and,
    equally FUN, the Dem coronation....after all that, and you ALREADY want to
    argue and bash and Hillary hasn't said for sure (some think she won't).