Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerjeepman's Avatar
    vCash

Re: OU vs Oral Roberts

lol....just looked back...you had the thread all to yourself....like me sometimes....ah well...bball season is here!

later...boomer
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

What cartoon character does Buddy sound like? Its driving me crazy....

God Bless him btw....

Administrator
    vCash

Didn't get a chance to post during the game, but that was a complete performance!

I'll have to give the cartoon character/Buddy Hield comparison some thought...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerorLater's Avatar
    vCash

That looked pretty easy. Watching the game it seems like Cole could actually contribute some minutes this year in a meaningful way.

vCash

bugs bunny? he talks so fast...lol. back for one last post...

Cole seems to get in every now and them. Lattin played well...had a great block and then save. I think we have a good rotation going. Still what is the deal with McNeace? didn't see where he's hurt or grades...always suits up...he's 6'10..another shot blocker.
    How do you know if you get there, if you don't know where you are going?..oh and I had 1,713 post on the "other board"..I hate being a rookie again!

vCash

We're playing great lately! I can't wait for Washington.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Kudos to OU for scheduling both Tulsa and ORU. It's more for those program's benefits than our own; but it's a great opportunity to showcase our state's D1 programs, as well as giving our players a chance to meet up with old family and friends in some cases

This team seems to have great chemistry. Will be interesting to see how we put it all together by March. Fingers crossed that nothing derails before then!

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerjeepman View Post
    bugs bunny? he talks so fast...lol. back for one last post...

Cole seems to get in every now and them. Lattin played well...had a great block and then save. I think we have a good rotation going. Still what is the deal with McNeace? didn't see where he's hurt or grades...always suits up...he's 6'10..another shot blocker.
    McNeace is redshirting as it Buford, who was denied eligibility by NCAA due to his high school requirements, or lack thereof. As I understand if Buford receives a 2.5 gpa or greater for this fall semester, he will be able to practice with the team beginning in Jan but will not play this year.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner95's Avatar
    vCash

Nice win, and although an easy one, we've had a good schedule so far.

Undefeated #16 Huskies coming up!
    ========================================
    Bleeding Sooner Red on the East Coast since 2000.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tycat947 View Post
    McNeace is redshirting as it Buford, who was denied eligibility by NCAA due to his high school requirements, or lack thereof. As I understand if Buford receives a 2.5 gpa or greater for this fall semester, he will be able to practice with the team beginning in Jan but will not play this year.
    do you know why? just cause or is it an eligibility issue? I could see why, we really don't "need" him...with our post rotation...the 3 we have, but another 6'10 kid would be hard to not put on the floor...

Love this team!