Way to butch up you Taliban Warriors...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pa...stages-n269011

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Taliban school attack in Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by dwarthog View Post
    Way to butch up you Taliban Warriors...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/pa...stages-n269011
    Very sad. Radical muslims are just insane. I would do 2 things to keep them out of this country.

1st, I would freeze all immigration from Muslim countries.

Next I would tell the governments of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Turkey, Morroco, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan and any other "moderate" Arab country that the radical Muslims are your problem. We will help you with intelligence, tactics and equipment but you are the ones who fostered and allowed this cancer to grow and you are the ones who need to kill it.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 dwarthog's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Very sad. Radical muslims are just insane. I would do 2 things to keep them out of this country.

1st, I would freeze all immigration from Muslim countries.

Next I would tell the governments of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Turkey, Morroco, Pakistan, Iraq, Jordan and any other "moderate" Arab country that the radical Muslims are your problem. We will help you with intelligence, tactics and equipment but you are the ones who fostered and allowed this cancer to grow and you are the ones who need to kill it.
    Some of that cancer has metastasized within government structures due to "relatives" who are in the radical muslim group. IMO, it's unlikely we'll ever get those governments to actually take substantive actions and more than likely they'll end up making the problem even worse.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

It's the Taliban and Zippy can't even say the word. What a ****ing tool...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Is this the B TEAM again

vCash

"Oh when will they ever learn, when will they ever learn."
    I don't know what's wrong, but it's probably your fault.

Olevet Posse

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanAlphabet View Post
    It's the Taliban and Zippy can't even say the word. What a ****ing tool...
    Assuming Zippy is POTUS, then my take is that he needs to be "diplomatic"
    "correct" and even keeled. No doubt these folks need "extreme cleansing"
    with absolute prejudice. While I don't know for certain, I am confident that
    most of these "chunks of inhumanity" need to go away. If we have actionable
    intell or on the ground humit, then drones, JSOC, any other asset in place needs
    to be deployed, with absolutely NO apology or excuse...to hell with collateral
    damage, destroy every aspect of their existence and hunt each one to the ends
    of their earth, and, POTUS should just smile each time someone asks him about
    any issue involving that scourge. That abomination has no absolution in any form
    or religion. The Old Testament applies, and, may He forgive these thoughts, but
    there is only one response to such barbarianism....two wrongs do not make right,
    but, as God is my witness, they should perish from this earth.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

They can't get to Nobel Prize recipient Malala, so they'll try to get everyone else like her --- educated young girls who some feel shouldn't be in schools, but rather learning to be subservient daughters and wives.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    They can't get to Nobel Prize recipient Malala, so they'll try to get everyone else like her --- educated young girls who some feel shouldn't be in schools, but rather learning to be subservient daughters and wives.
    Get back in the Kitchen Woman , Men are talkin here!
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Rock, yes Zippy is the Occupier in Chief...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.