Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Re: Am I a bad person for enjoying this so much?

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    And it was hilarious to watch Johnny fail, but to be fair, I was equally amused with the failures of RG3 (running out the clock at the end of the half to have your TD overturned? solid GOLD!) and others.
    Griff's problems have been due to ****ty coaching. He regained possession of the football, imo it was a ****ty call. Nonetheless, it should never have happened because that absolute worthless dumbass of a coach had just failed to decline an offsides penalty after RG3 ran the ball to the f'n 2-yard line....why the **** would any coach do that?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    Griff's problems have been due to ****ty coaching. He regained possession of the football, imo it was a ****ty call. Nonetheless, it should never have happened because that absolute worthless dumbass of a coach had just failed to decline an offsides penalty after RG3 ran the ball to the f'n 2-yard line....why the **** would any coach do that?
    Maybe he got a text from Bob Stoops.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Wow, am I just a professional troll at heart? I wasn't even trying to get SicEm to go off... anyone else notice the contrast between Texas A&M's Heisman failure first rounder in the NFL and Baylor's in Siccy's posts?

if there was ever a guy that I might enjoy seeing some LB rip his head off (literally)...it would be him.
    Griff's problems have been due to ****ty coaching
    I think RG3 should go to the Browns... then you can see what ****ty coaching really looks like

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Wow, am I just a professional troll at heart? I wasn't even trying to get SicEm to go off... anyone else notice the contrast between Texas A&M's Heisman failure first rounder in the NFL and Baylor's in Siccy's posts?

I think RG3 should go to the Browns... then you can see what ****ty coaching really looks like
    You don't need to be talented at all as a troll to get to SicEm to go off. Just bring up Baylor. Even compliments are touchy now.

While we're on the topic of how much Baylor sucks at producing pro players, and why you shouldn't draft any of their non-WRs, Jason Brown should be in jail for theft with the kind of contract he got from the Rams. That ****-poor, defective piece of junk cost Sam from getting quality protection earlier in his career.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

You can also bring up issues of Constitutional Law. Sicem has views on that that are so zany as to defy belief. Like a fiery blend of John C. Calhoun and The Jetsons.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

vCash

RG3 and 13 is what my husband calls him (get it? cuz the Skins were 3-13 last season lol --- now all of you are not going to be able to say him name without adding "and 13" to the end of it hehe).

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mac94's Avatar
    vCash

Isn't there a cheerleader somewhere you need to chase with your play sword?
    Nah, checked that off the days "to do list" this morning. ;-)

So why the unhealthy hostility to the ol Maroon and White? I find it quite humorous.
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

vCash

So why the unhealthy hostility to the ol Maroon and White? I find it quite humorous
    Because your linemen once wore green gloves in a game decades ago so that they wouldn't be called for holding penalties... maybe. I really have no idea.

Just admit that Baylor is better than Texas A&M. It doesn't have to be true, just say it. I know that Aggies don't lie cheat or steal and stuff, but you're in the SEC now so that's an outdated slogan. Hurry up and lie. You can even quote my post so that you don't have to type out the words yourself.

Come on Aggie; while you're still bowl eligible.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KantoSooner View Post
    You can also bring up issues of Constitutional Law. Sicem has views on that that are so zany as to defy belief. Like a fiery blend of John C. Calhoun and The Jetsons.
    My views on Constitutional law are derived from actually reading the Constitution, reading the notes from the Constitutional convention, and the words of those who actually wrote the document. If my views are zany then take them up with Madison. As for Calhoun, I take that as a compliment.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Eielson View Post
    You don't need to be talented at all as a troll to get to SicEm to go off. Just bring up Baylor. Even compliments are touchy now.

While we're on the topic of how much Baylor sucks at producing pro players, and why you shouldn't draft any of their non-WRs, Jason Brown should be in jail for theft with the kind of contract he got from the Rams. That ****-poor, defective piece of junk cost Sam from getting quality protection earlier in his career.
    I apologize to some degree. I've been on the knife's edge when it comes to Baylor.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac94 View Post
    Nah, checked that off the days "to do list" this morning. ;-)

So why the unhealthy hostility to the ol Maroon and White? I find it quite humorous.
    Every time I had to go to College Station I'd stop just outside the city limits and this:

vCash

As for Calhoun, I take that as a compliment.
    See?!

vCash

See ... now that doesn't answer the question at all ... we know you hate us ... the question is why?

And btw ... Ol Ben and Luke found Han and Chewie there in Mos Eisley ... and it's down right un-American to not like Han and Chewie!

Because your linemen once wore green gloves in a game decades ago so that they wouldn't be called for holding penalties... maybe. I really have no idea
    Back in the old days it was all about women. When A&M was all male and Corps membership mandatory ... Corps guys would flock to Waco on the weekends and pick up Baylor women. That fueled a lot of hate back in the day.
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

vCash

See ... now that doesn't answer the question at all ... we know you hate us ... the question is why?

And btw ... Ol Ben and Luke found Han and Chewie there in Mos Eisley ... and it's down right un-American to not like Han and Chewie!

Back in the old days it was all about women. When A&M was all male and Corps membership mandatory ... Corps guys would flock to Waco on the weekends and pick up Baylor women. That fueled a lot of hate back in the day.
    1) A&M is a cult.
    2) A&M's traditions are asinine.
    3) I've never seen a more deluded group of people with a more over-estimated sense of self worth. I'm not even talking athletics -- I'm speaking of the university as a whole.
    4) The Corps is a military cospalying jizz jar filling group of suppressed homos.
    5) Kyle Field is the ugliest piece of **** I've ever seen.
    6) Promoting group think in college is a horrible idea, and nobody does that better than Aggie outside of legitimate military academies.
    7) For a supposedly well regarded engineering program, you can't build a giant pile of lumber worth a ****.
    8) Don't walk on the grass? Seriously?
    9) Building a scoreboard so your dead mascots in a dedicated pet cemetery can always see Aggie lose is ****ed up.
    10) You almost shelled our campus once.

That's a very short general list, but that's just for starters.

BONUS: Maroon makes me puke.

vCash

4) The Corps is a military cosplaying jizz jar filling group of suppressed homos..
    Comic Gold

Except it's true.

vCash

see ... was that so hard ... lets look at this:

1) A&M is a cult.
    2) A&M's traditions are asinine.
    I quite enjoyed the traditions ... Muster, Silver taps, the 12th Man, Midnight yell, to kissing dates when the team scores ... what do you have against kissing chicks?

3) I've never seen a more deluded group of people with a more over-estimated sense of self worth. I'm not even talking athletics -- I'm speaking of the university as a whole.
    I know being from Baylor gives you a sense of low self worth and self esteem ... but no reason hating on those of us that like ourselves ;-)

4) The Corps is a military cospalying jizz jar filling group of suppressed homos.
    Eh ... some of them ... some go on to military careers ... but regardless ... losing women to this bunch must really sting, huh ;-)

5) Kyle Field is the ugliest piece of **** I've ever seen.
    First ... what do you have against tackle boxes ... just don't like fishing huh. And second ... this proves you're a true Baylor fan ... because this proves you've never been to a game at Floyd Casey! ;-)

6) Promoting group think in college is a horrible idea, and nobody does that better than Aggie outside of legitimate military academies.
    Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated!

7) For a supposedly well regarded engineering program, you can't build a giant pile of lumber worth a ****.
    Ah ... a bonfire comment ... nothing says Baylor like being a d-bag ;-)

8) Don't walk on the grass? Seriously?
    Yup ... seriously! And take off your hat while yer at it!

9) Building a scoreboard so your dead mascots in a dedicated pet cemetery can always see Aggie lose is ****ed up.
    Except when we played Baylor ... we owned you ***

10) You almost shelled our campus once.
    And we would have gotten away with it to if not for those meddling Texas Rangers! Think how better off the world would have been too. TCU would be playing in the playoffs instead of Ohio St. ;-)
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

Administrator
    vCash

Baylor fan versus Texas A&M fan...

Reminds me of the good old days.

vCash

Imagine the fun if these type of forums had existed during the heyday of the OU-Nebraska rivalry in the Big-8, lol
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

Administrator
    vCash

Imagine the fun if these type of forums had existed during the heyday of the OU-Nebraska rivalry in the Big-8, lol
    My first post here was in 99, and we had several Husker regulars, but it wasn't the same.

I just wish we still had the old Big XII...although Colorado could stay in the PAC.

vCash

I just wish we still had the old Big XII
    I understand the thought ... but IMHO the Big-12 doomed itself from the start when the formation began as a political fight between Texas and Nebraska and the Texas faction won setting rules that doomed the Husker program. The Big-12 had three blue blood teams ..OU, UT, and Nebraska ... and the formation of the league set in motion the demise of one of those three which hurt the North Division and sowed the seeds of Nebraska's exit from the league.
    Gig 'Em and God Bless