Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Am I a bad person for enjoying this so much?

Johnny Manziel’s debut as an NFL starter couldn’t have gone much worse

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ne-much-worse/

Johnny Manziel is starting at quarterback which means Johnny Manziel is going to get sacked at some point. It happened early against the Bengals and, as you would expect, Wallace Gilberry got to celebrate by busting out the "Money Manziel" sign.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...out-money-sign

Instead of providing a spark, he extinguished whatever flame was left in the Browns’ season, completing 10 of 18 passes for 80 yards, getting sacked three times, throwing two interceptions and finishing with a 27.3 QB rating.
    He looked like a little kid playing against men. Pathetic might not be strong enough. Putrid is more like it. He couldn’t run. He couldn’t throw. He couldn’t make a play. The Bengals plan was to force Manziel to beat him with his arm, not his legs. He could do neither.

Really, what was this Johnny Football hype all about? There was no magic.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho...icle-1.2045382

I could post more but I am too busy ROFL.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Am I a bad person for enjoying this so much?

0-4 with 2 ints on 15+ yard throws

Kinda says it all..
    The enduring image of Oklahoma was that ridiculous double–middle finger of a game-icing kick. It was probably an accident, which somehow made it more, not less, insulting. It was as though Stoops had partied so hard on the corpse of the SEC that he woke up with an unplanned tattoo.

vCash

There is nothing, including Hitler and puppy-kickers, on this Earth that I hate more than Texas A&M and every bottom feeder that goose-steps through her disgraced halls. Out of every ****bag Aggie that has ever lived, Manziel is the worst.

I never want any player to get hurt, but if there was ever a guy that I might enjoy seeing some LB rip his head off (literally)...it would be him.

vCash

hes All flash and No pan.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Not a Manziel fan, but was actually looking forward to seeing him play. In fairness to him, his offensive line was absolute garbage. That does not, however, excuse a couple of really bad interceptions. He had another one negated on a penalty that was high, but should've been grabbed by his WR.

Allegedly Pokish
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    hes All flash and No pan.
    ha ha ha or maybe a ten-gallon hat on a three-gallon head.

I especially enjoy that the opposing players were mocking him with his own $ sign. He's needed some comeuppance for a long time now IMO.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoSoonerGal View Post
    ha ha ha or maybe a ten-gallon hat on a three-gallon head.

I especially enjoy that the opposing players were mocking him with his own $ sign. He's needed some comeuppance for a long time now IMO.
    Yup, I dont watch Pro ball but i did read about it LOL
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Thought it was pretty funny when Marvin Lewis called him a midget last week.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

....f little johnny

ss
    "You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

Apparently the dog pound just got a flea.
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

All hat. No herd.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 aurorasooner's Avatar
    vCash

I was listening to some ESPiN hack, critique Johnny Paycheck early on Sunday am. He said that Manziel was 6th round talent with 1st round expectations, and the guy that drafted him in the 1st round should be fired.
    I think he will be eventually an all-pro if some NFL linebacker doesn't clock him David Ash-silly this year, but more than likely playing North of our border in the future.
    A lot of NFL QBs were made pedestrian yesterday by some good defensive game-planning and defensive execution, including A. Rodgers, so I think it's a little harsh to hammer him after start number one. He will be getting every team's best defensive shot in the next couple of years because of his sfb antics, though.
    I don't know HitH we let him torch us in the 2nd half of the Cotton Bowl, after looking pretty good containing him in the 1st half, but in the last several years, our D has made a lot of QBs, some walk-ons and true frosh, who weren't nearly as good or mobile as Manziel, look like All-Americans, so it's no surprise that our D staff couldn't come up with a workable. plan/adjustments to contain him the whole game (If I remember right, and like so many games since then, our offense didn't help our D out one bit in 2nd half of that game either). I don't know if our defensive staff will ever correct our problems especially our pass D, but it's just flat embarrassing.

vCash

It was a stupid pick---I only wish Dallas had been that dumb

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KantoSooner's Avatar
    vCash

No, you are not a bad person for enjoying this so much.
    "I don't know karate, but I know ka-razor!" - James Brown

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Mac94's Avatar
    vCash

There is nothing, including Hitler and puppy-kickers, on this Earth that I hate more than Texas A&M and every bottom feeder that goose-steps through her disgraced halls.
    All that hate's just plain unhealthy ... and skipping yer meds is definitely a bad idea. ;-) Just cuz Baylor women prefer real men to green and gold wimps is no reason to be so hate filled. ;-)
    Gig 'Em and God Bless

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

Whoever gave the first round grades to last offseason's Browns first round draft picks --- both former Poke corner Justin Gilbert and Johnny Manziel --- needs to have his own job re-evaluated. It's one thing to throw Johnny in with playoff hopes nearly (and now) dashed near the end of the season with no starting experience. It's another to see your top pick be abysmal at covering NFL receivers week in and week out since the beginning with very little sign of improvement.

And it was hilarious to watch Johnny fail, but to be fair, I was equally amused with the failures of RG3 (running out the clock at the end of the half to have your TD overturned? solid GOLD!) and others.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Did Gilbert have a bad year? I thought he was a great pick at the time, and was actually somebody I had at the top of my wishlist along with Mike Evans for the Rams (I'm glad we got Aaron Donald instead).

Manziel, though...yeah, definitely a Browns type selection. They're bound to suck for eternity.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Jerry Jones thought long and hard about saving the Browns from this disaster.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoSoonerGal View Post
    Johnny Manziel’s debut as an NFL starter couldn’t have gone much worse

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ne-much-worse/

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...out-money-sign

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ho...icle-1.2045382

I could post more but I am too busy ROFL.
    The Football Gods themselves are laughing at $Johnny$ so I believe you have full permission, even approval.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac94 View Post
    All that hate's just plain unhealthy ... and skipping yer meds is definitely a bad idea. ;-) Just cuz Baylor women prefer real men to green and gold wimps is no reason to be so hate filled. ;-)
    Isn't there a cheerleader somewhere you need to chase with your play sword?