SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Does Anybody Have Any Information On 7 on 7 Leagues in Oklahoma?

I think there are some leagues in OKC but AI am not sure what ages are eligible. There are none that I am aware of in south central Oklahoma. I tried to get the department of parks and recreation to consider starting one here but without success. Any information would be appreciated.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Does Anybody Have Any Information On 7 on 7 Leagues in Oklahoma?

No, but there are lots of people that can tell you how to get your son into OUs 7v7s.

Administrator
    vCash

What part of the state are you looking for specifically? I have access to a good database, so I can at least give you some leads.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 8timechamps View Post
    What part of the state are you looking for specifically? I have access to a good database, so I can at least give you some leads.
    Ada or Norman. Thanks.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU_Sooners75's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    I think there are some leagues in OKC but AI am not sure what ages are eligible. There are none that I am aware of in south central Oklahoma. I tried to get the department of parks and recreation to consider starting one here but without success. Any information would be appreciated.
    A lot of high schools offer this during the spring semester. Check with your local high school coach he should have more information.

Quote Originally Posted by bornnbredou View Post

and before you tear into me remember, BOOMER SOONER!

Skip Bayless, is that you?