Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Why Southern Whites Hate The Democratic Party

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    Are you really this ill-informed? I completely and totally understand that Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill, dumbass. Do you understand the farm bill has two components?

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.
    ---Let me help you Google boy 80% goes to Food stamps etc and 15% to farm subsidies----5% to other-----Learn something-----Any questions?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---Yes or No----Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill ?---Come on Google boy what is your answer?
    80% of the Ag budget goes to food stamps. The latest Ag bill did cut the food stamp program modestly but it also eneded a lot of direct payments to farmers: http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/04/news...ill/index.html
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Are you really this ill-informed? I completely and totally understand that Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill, dumbass. Do you understand the farm bill has two components?

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.
    Just to aid those that may be googly challenged.

Meanwhile, the funding for federal food assistance programs rose from 67% in the 2008 Farm Bill to 80% today.
    http://www.snaptohealth.org/farm-bil...farm-bill-faq/

vCash

Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson
    If you're stupid enough to think that most white farmers are Pub's, then you're dumber than I thought.

LOL yes - rural farmers are republicans as are everything else farm income supports. Implement dealers, irrigation companies, elevator operators, feed and seed dealers, banks ect. WOW just WOW.
    Most white farmers VOTE for Republicans. A lot of em, especially in Oklahoma, are registered Democrats.
    Ukraine: Not Our Fight.

More epicycles!

vCash

Are you guys really this stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    If you're stupid enough to think that most white farmers are Pub's, then you're dumber than I thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAFBSooner View Post
    Most white farmers VOTE for Republicans. A lot of em, especially in Oklahoma, are registered Democrats.
    Most white farmers VOTE for Republicans. A lot of em, especially in Oklahoma, are registered Democrats. THAT MAKES THE REPUBLICAN VOTERS. You say it right here, they vote REPUBCIAN!

Oklahoma might be the only place they are registered democrats - here in Kansas it is overwhelming repub in rural districts.

---Let me help you Google boy 80% goes to Food stamps etc and 15% to farm subsidies----5% to other-----Learn something-----Any questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    80% of the Ag budget goes to food stamps. The latest Ag bill did cut the food stamp program modestly but it also eneded a lot of direct payments to farmers: http://money.cnn.com/2014/02/04/news...ill/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by okie52 View Post
    Just to aid those that may be googly challenged.

http://www.snaptohealth.org/farm-bil...farm-bill-faq/
    No one is arguing that point. Food stamps were CUT. Farm subsidies were increased. Direct payments were cut - more than offset by increases in the crop insurance and other subsidy increases that can't even be measured because it is open ended. Jesus you guys are rubes, you will believe anything rightwingnuts tell you.

google it, dumbasses and LEARN SOMETHING.

vCash

You are one arrogant little prick---You do have a talent for evading a direct question ----You are shown that you shot your month off and were wrong--- grow up Google Boy

vCash

You are one arrogant little prick---You do have a talent for evading a direct question ----You are shown that you shot your month off and were wrong--- grow up Google Boy
    You are that stupid aren't you? Where was I wrong. Show me the sentence.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

It is cast in stone.

I will forever see Peter Dinklage running across a conference table towards Will Ferrell every time 8th posts.

Oohhh...Look at you!!

vCash

and when you people post....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Meh
    Last edited by SCOUT; 12/10/2014 at 10:19 PM.

vCash

I was on a Washington Post forum yesterday regarding an article on this very subject. I expressed my opinion that whites are just tired of being called racist no matter what we do or say....it will never be enough to satisfy the progressive race baiters. We have reached a point of race-baiting fatigue. Another poster promptly suggested that I was a soft racist because I was comfortable with the current racism in the country. It made me tired.

I really don't see how the Democrats don't understand what they are doing to their own political fortunes among whites with their constant politics of class/race division.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    They are in eastern oklahoma. And, this is Democrat country.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Wow, are we actually going to have a reasonable discussion on this? Kudos.

I actually think the cop in Long Island should have been indicted. That was just a sensless death but it had nothing to do with race and it is getting a little fatiguing to other parts of the electorate to keep hearing about how racist this countrty is. It is starting to suck all of the oxygen out of the room in terms of political discourse. I wonder how hispanics feel on all of this focus on blacks by the President and the Democrats?
    Agree the cop should have been indicted. You may be right, but, how can you say that his death had nothing to do with race?

vCash

There are a lot of "Don't Tread on Me" flags in this Democratic stronghold.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity Now View Post
    Agree the cop should have been indicted. You may be right, but, how can you say that his death had nothing to do with race?
    How can we say his death had anything to do with race?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    How can we say his death had anything to do with race?
    In the same way that we can't say that it didn't. All I'm saying is that it's foolish to say that it had nothing to do with it because you have no idea...respectfully.

vCash

For 2 reasons:
    1.I believe if Mr. Garner had been a 6'5"white guy the police would have done the same thing.
    2.There were black officers in the group that arrested Mr. Garner including at least one black officer who was on top of Garner helping to hold him down. The autopsy report indicates that the weight of the officers holding him down contributed to his death much more than the choke hold did. The officer with the most seniority in the group was a black female officer.

I think it was a classic case of excessive use of force and very poor use of professional judgement and enforcement discretion on the part of all the officers. I have bailed more than one friend out of jail who were beaten up pretty good by the arresting police officers because they(my friends) were young and mouthy at the time. It isn't about race. It is about some police officers with an ego and an attitude doing a job that is often thankless and made much more difficult by politicians who require them to enforce stupid laws...like not selling "looseys".

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

FARM SUBSIDIES! Who gets FARM SUBSIDIES? RURAL WHITE VOTERS, YOUR BASE. Bought and paid for.
    Who do you think get the Farm Subsidies? The large conglomerate farms owned by REPUBS and DEMS alike, The REPUB and DEM congressmen/women and big Ag Business. The small family farm is left out in the cold... Not that they don't get subsidies, but it should not be given to the "gentleman farmer".
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

In the same way that we can't say that it didn't. All I'm saying is that it's foolish to say that it had nothing to do with it because you have no idea...respectfully.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

Why just the ONE cop? Why not All of em? Dude died from a heart attack. Not being choked.so every one who fought with him contributed.
    Dont want to get Beat up , force placed under arrest? Dont ****ing resist
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !