Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Why Southern Whites Hate The Democratic Party

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/de...rticle/2557157#!

The article is pretty spot on. I will say that I am somewhat surprised at the pace the Democratic Party has swung left over the last 6 years as well as the level of open, insulting disdain they have for white conservative voters.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Why Southern Whites Hate The Democratic Party

Further proof that the Democratic Party is becoming out of touch with reality

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...rdock/page/0/2

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I agree more with Schumer. Those are just talking points. We, democrats, should not and cannot continue to pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms. All this focus from my party about black men dying at the hands of the police is wearing me out. No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...in_124834.html

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
    No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.
    In a perfect world yes, people would actually listen to the police. There instances when the officer does not have a choice...and from the police officers that I know...the LAST thing they want to do is to take someone's life. Not all cops feel that way and they should NOT be cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

vCash

I agree more with Schumer. Those are just talking points.
    We, democrats, should not and cannot continue to pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms.
    All this focus from my party about black men dying at the hands of the police is wearing me out. No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.

So your saying the Dems do in fact pander to the minorities But they should "ONLY" when they show up and vote your way?

Your admiring now that the Dems BUY the Black and Latino votes? Good jorb Moran.
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner in Tampa View Post
    In a perfect world yes, people would actually listen to the police. There instances when the officer does not have a choice...and from the police officers that I know...the LAST thing they want to do is to take someone's life. Not all cops feel that way and they should NOT be cops.
    You know what I meant. You see we do agree on something.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

They make fun of the South, but we don't get upset... where do you think that they're all headed every chance they get?

It's true --- the population is migrating south with lower cost of living, lower taxes, lower regulation... and higher temperatures

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill View Post
    So your saying the Dems do in fact pander to the minorities But they should "ONLY" when they show up and vote your way?

Your admiring now that the Dems BUY the Black and Latino votes? Good jorb Moran.
    And then you have to say something stupid. Show me where I said buy. I said pander, I never said buy. Any yes, that is the unspoken agreement any political party has with their base.

Tell me oh dumbass one - in the zeal of the rightwingnuts in the republican party for cutting spending what was the ONLY increase in spending last year? Come on you can tell me, we all know what it was.

FARM SUBSIDIES! Who gets FARM SUBSIDIES? RURAL WHITE VOTERS, YOUR BASE. Bought and paid for.

vCash

I agree more with Schumer. Those are just talking points. We, democrats, should not and cannot continue to pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms. All this focus from my party about black men dying at the hands of the police is wearing me out. No one should die at the hands of the police, regardless of their color.

Wow, are we actually going to have a reasonable discussion on this? Kudos.

I actually think the cop in Long Island should have been indicted. That was just a sensless death but it had nothing to do with race and it is getting a little fatiguing to other parts of the electorate to keep hearing about how racist this countrty is. It is starting to suck all of the oxygen out of the room in terms of political discourse. I wonder how hispanics feel on all of this focus on blacks by the President and the Democrats?
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.

Vacuums eat while yelling

vCash

pander to minorities if they are not going to show up to vote in midterms
    Midterm's over. Who will show up to vote in 2016 is now the question.

I wonder how hispanics feel on all of this focus on blacks by the President and the Democrats?
    It may depend on how easy the green card/immigration process becomes before 2016.

As the great Homer Simpson once said, "I don't agree with him on his 'Bart killing policy,' but I do agree with him on his 'Selma killing policy.'" Get voters on board with an issue they're passionate about and hopefully they will not hear about the rest

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Turd_Ferguson's Avatar
    vCash

FARM SUBSIDIES! Who gets FARM SUBSIDIES? RURAL WHITE VOTERS, YOUR BASE. Bought and paid for.
    If you're stupid enough to think that most white farmers are Pub's, then you're dumber than I thought.

OleVet Posse Instigator

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    They make fun of the South, but we don't get upset... where do you think that they're all headed every chance they get?

It's true --- the population is migrating south with lower cost of living, lower taxes, lower regulation... and higher temperatures
    ---And better Football

vCash

And then you have to say something stupid. Show me where I said buy. I said pander, I never said buy. Any yes, that is the unspoken agreement any political party has with their base.

Tell me oh dumbass one - in the zeal of the rightwingnuts in the republican party for cutting spending what was the ONLY increase in spending last year? Come on you can tell me, we all know what it was.

----80% of the Farm Bill is for Food stamps----I would like to cut that----Yep voters bought and paid for ----By the Dems

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FaninAma View Post
    Wow, are we actually going to have a reasonable discussion on this? Kudos.

I actually think the cop in Long Island should have been indicted. That was just a sensless death but it had nothing to do with race and it is getting a little fatiguing to other parts of the electorate to keep hearing about how racist this countrty is. It is starting to suck all of the oxygen out of the room in terms of political discourse. I wonder how hispanics feel on all of this focus on blacks by the President and the Democrats?
    We will as long as olvet can keep from showing his stupidity.

As a conservative democrat I have always thought my party needs to focus on more middle class voters regardless of race, sexuality ect. I am sick and tired of msnbc ranting about black men dying when they have contact with the police. I am sick and tired of going on huff post and seeing stuff about gays being insulted or discriminated against. We should be focusing on raising the minimum wage, increasing union membership, changing the tax code so we don't reward companies for shipping manufacturing overseas and closing loopholes that only the very wealth can use. We need to change the rules on how much cash you have to have on hand when playing the futures markets mainly oil and keep gas prices low at the same time add to the gas tax to make up for the decrease in gas usage to build and maintain our infrastructure. Add medicare as an option in the healthcare exchange and pass a law that forces medicare, medicaid and the VA negotiate lower drug costs then let anyone buy their drugs through them. The government shouldn't be making money off student loans, interest rates are at 1% or so, have the government refinance and run the student loans at 1 or 1 1/2% or whatever it takes to cover the admin cost and cut the payments to student loans.

Things middle class voters can see and feel in their pocketbooks.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ----80% of the Farm Bill is for Food stamps----I would like to cut that----Yep voters bought and paid for ----By the Dems
    Seriously? Don't even try to engage with in a conversation you know nothing about. Food stamps were CUT - FARM SUBSIDIES WERE INCREASED.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    If you're stupid enough to think that most white farmers are Pub's, then you're dumber than I thought.
    LOL yes - rural farmers are republicans as are everything else farm income supports. Implement dealers, irrigation companies, elevator operators, feed and seed dealers, banks ect. WOW just WOW.

vCash

Seriously? Don't even try to engage with in a conversation you know nothing about. Food stamps were CUT - FARM SUBSIDIES WERE INCREASED.
    ---Yes or No----Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill ?---Come on Google boy what is your answer?
    Last edited by REDREX; 12/10/2014 at 04:56 PM.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by REDREX View Post
    ---Yes or No----Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill ?---Come on Google boy what is your answer?
    Are you really this ill-informed? I completely and totally understand that Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill, dumbass. Do you understand the farm bill has two components?

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.

vCash

Are you really this ill-informed? I completely and totally understand that Food Stamps are the vast majority of the Farm Bill, dumbass. Do you understand the farm bill has two components?

food stamps and FARM SUBSIDIES. GOOGLE IT. Fvcking learn something.
    ---Grow up you arrogant little prick------Where does the majority of the money go?----Subsidies or Food Stamps?----Simple question Google boy

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Midterm's over. Who will show up to vote in 2016 is now the question.

It may depend on how easy the green card/immigration process becomes before 2016.

As the great Homer Simpson once said, "I don't agree with him on his 'Bart killing policy,' but I do agree with him on his 'Selma killing policy.'" Get voters on board with an issue they're passionate about and hopefully they will not hear about the rest
    I think this issue is not as cut and dried as everybody thinks. Half of our front office/nursing staff of the group practice were Hispanic when I practiced in Amarillo. We did discuss this issue on occasion and to a person they were not in favor of open borders. A lot of them had spouses who worked in the construction sector and realized what an open border would do to wages. Also, more than a few watched their parents go through the LEGAL process of getting into the country and they resented the end run around this lengthy process that the illegals had taken.